IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

markjazzbassist

I think this will be a big match for us. They are on the rise and have beaten a lot of the big boys. For us to try and do something in the league well need a win here I believe. Bilic has them playing really well and payet is easily the signing of the season for 12m. Lanzini cresswell sakho are all playing well too.

Robles

Coleman stones Mori Galloway

McCarthy Barry

Gerry Barkley Kone

Lukaku

Subs - mirallas Lennon Naisy

Could Baines be back for this one? How about Cleverly?

Should be a tough match. WHU has been playing very well so far this season but they did just drop all 3 to Watford.

I'd be tempted to start the same lineup to see if the offensive form continues. If you want to drop Howard, I'd be fine with that.

I think this will be a big match for us. They are on the rise and have beaten a lot of the big boys. For us to try and do something in the league well need a win here I believe. Bilic has them playing really well and payet is easily the signing of the season for 12m. Lanzini cresswell sakho are all playing well too.

Robles

Coleman stones Mori Galloway

McCarthy Barry

Gerry Barkley Kone

Lukaku

Subs - mirallas Lennon Naisy

I hope Barkley begins this one on bench. He made too many poor decisions and passes today. Maybe Roberto will move Kone to the middle, start Mirallas out left. Use 3 of Barkley, Lennon, Naismith, Cleverley second half. I assume Howard starts.

Tough match. Not unreasonable to hope to take 19 points from next 8 matches. (Or is it?) Getting a point from this one wouldn't be disappointing.

Another big match? I'm surprised! :P

Agree, but they're all big matches when we play ;)

Lol I just meant in terms of making a statement in the league. After this we have Bournemouth and villa and to me are 6 points and anything but is a disappointment. West ham used to be the same but not this season, this will be a tough one I fear.

Lol I just meant in terms of making a statement in the league. After this we have Bournemouth and villa and to me are 6 points and anything but is a disappointment. West ham used to be the same but not this season, this will be a tough one I fear.

West Ham's "bubble" will burst soon enough; they'll do well to finish mid-table.

We'll give them a reality check, no problem.

There is no way in hell that West Ham is going to ship 6 goals next week. If our defence doesn't get their shit together in training this week and work some stuff out, I am slightly fearing for this one. West Ham has got their shit together is a big way this year, and this match is akin to playing City, Arsenal, etc. in my mind. I was gonna say Chelsea but then I caught myself :)

Edited by chalkpie

West Ham's "bubble" will burst soon enough; they'll do well to finish mid-table.

Its possible, but Bilic seems like the real deal and I am really impressed watching them this year. Like a different team altogether from the past few seasons. They could be top 4-5 contenders if they play their cards right. They are no joke this year.

Guest rusty747

West Ham away is just the sort of game where RM's tactics will let us down. There is no way in hell we are going to go there and win a thriller 4-5. We need a disciplined defensive performance, packed midfield and must be clinical up front with the intention of nicking a 0-1 win. RM wont set up like that, and even if he did, our defence isn't good enough at the moment. 3-1 to West Ham.

new lineup i want

robles

coleman stones mori galloway/baines

mccarthy

barkley barry

gerry kone lukaku

433 use width to attack.

I'd never wish it upon a player, but it's going to take an injury for Howard to lose his place it seems, however he made some good stops at the weekend.

Regardless, if we get a result it means that after 12 games we've played all bar Leicester from the top 10, whilst ( potentially ) amassing 19 points, good platform to push on for better things but no games a given in the league - especially this year.

West Ham's "bubble" will burst soon enough; they'll do well to finish mid-table. I

We'll give them a reality check, no problem.

Totally agree. There's always one surprise team that starts the season well but then goes on to finish Mid to bottom half. This year that'll be West Ham - no higher than 8th

Totally agree. There's always one surprise team that starts the season well but then goes on to finish Mid to bottom half. This year that'll be West Ham - no higher than 8th

Surprise team is Leicester. West Ham are a different animal this season. Payet is one of those players who's just too good for them but lifts them to another level. I think they'll be in and around the Europa places. I'm happy for them in a way they're a decent club with decent fans.

Surprise team is Leicester. West Ham are a different animal this season. Payet is one of those players who's just too good for them but lifts them to another level. I think they'll be in and around the Europa places. I'm happy for them in a way they're a decent club with decent fans.

Agreed. I think Leicester and west ham are here to stay. Solid signings in the offseason and 2 great managers brought in, they look nice. Bilic was slated by some on here ahem...Romey...ahem but he's proven himself so far. Ranieri has proven every single Englishman who slated him and called him the tinker man. He's laughing all the way to CL place currently.

Agreed. I think Leicester and west ham are here to stay. Solid signings in the offseason and 2 great managers brought in, they look nice. Bilic was slated by some on here ahem...Romey...ahem but he's proven himself so far. Ranieri has proven every single Englishman who slated him and called him the tinker man. He's laughing all the way to CL place currently.

I'd hardly say calling him an average manager is slating him, and you can't say he's proven anything yet. Anyone can have a good run, lets see where they are end of the season eh? Not everyone is swayed by every little bit of information, ahem... markjazzbassist ... ahem.

Edited by Romey 1878

Think it will be Leicester who drop rather than WH. Leicester are actually an exciting side to watch. Breath of fresh air.

Agree, when the games start coming thick and fast around xmas they will start to feel it, especially if they lose a couple of key players to injury.