IGNORED

Vincent Janssen

When I've seen him he looks alright! Nothing that makes you think "he's shite". He will bang a couple in one game in open play and be ok... but he will not force kane out so it's a bad move for him.

Believe me he's a very good player. I was extremely impressed with him first game of the season. He's brilliant with his back to goal holding play up and bringing other players into the game! If he can get his shooting boots on he'll be a top top striker! People are forgetting how young he is. If he was available on the cheap I'd take him!

Believe me he's a very good player. I was extremely impressed with him first game of the season. He's brilliant with his back to goal holding play up and bringing other players into the game! If he can get his shooting boots on he'll be a top top striker! People are forgetting how young he is. If he was available on the cheap I'd take him!

I'd said pretty much this a few weeks back. Very strong, good hold up play.

The goals will come.

Strikers get judged far too critically on goals and get away with stuff based on goals.

He would make a good partner for Rom.

Naismith 2.0

If he was then I would buy him.

Lets get some "real clarity" on Naismith - if his name was Stefano Naisarrelli from Naples then opinion would be far different.

The lad was absolutely brilliant for us in so many ways. A fantastic one on one finisher, intelligent player, remarkable in the air for a lad of 5ft 9, and he got stuck in.

Unfortunately wasn't the most athletically gifted or technically great. He lacked power in his shooting and I think 2 knee injuries took his best away from him. He knew what he needed to do but sometimes couldn't pull it off.

One of my favourite players of recent years for his attitude alone.

Lets get some "real clarity" on Naismith - if his name was Stefano Naisarrelli from Naples then opinion would be far different.

The lad was absolutely brilliant for us in so many ways. A fantastic one on one finisher, intelligent player, remarkable in the air for a lad of 5ft 9, and he got stuck in.

Unfortunately wasn't the most athletically gifted or technically great. He lacked power in his shooting and I think 2 knee injuries took his best away from him. He knew what he needed to do but sometimes couldn't pull it off.

Awesome player!

Indeed, and quite adept at the dark arts on pitch. Happy to throw a crunch in, wind up someone on a yellow card, buy a freekick, and remind the snides in the opponents ranks that they kick Ross or Gerard that he'll happy kick them and get away with it. Always gave his upmost, did so with a smile, and active in his own right with charity in the community. Proud he was a blue. Still a toffee at heart.