IGNORED

Copa America 2016

Spent the evening in my local bar watching the USA Ecuador match. What a win for USA. 30th ranked Fifa beating the 13th ranked. Granted I may be drunk but great win.

First half we dominated possession and attack. Great goal by Dempsey and pass by jones. Great defending by Brooks.

Second half was a mixed bag. The red card for jones was stupid, yellow for wood means he's out versus Argentina and Bedoya too. Sloppy play and we parked the bus and subbed off our attackers.

Still win is a win.

I fully expect us to get our ass kicked against Argentina but hope we can do well in the 3rd place match.

Yeah Steve they were demolished by chile. Mexico is like the England of concacaf, they think they are amazing and are entitled to wok everything and have some outstanding individual talent but they never can put it all together.

Semis

USA Argentina

Chile Colombia

No surprise the South American teams are dominating, their quality and technicality is so high. I think the USA will get battered but I don't care, I think the third place match is the one they could surprise in.

Glad I was drinking heavily for this one. Ouch. Shows how far we have to go. Second best team in the world and they dominated us and spanked us.

I hope we can get it up for the 3rd place match,

Chile or Colombia will be just as tough.

Depends on your preferences I guess, a bunch of guys running around getting sweaty doesn't do it for me though

Edited by Matt

Glad I was drinking heavily for this one. Ouch. Shows how far we have to go. Second best team in the world and they dominated us and spanked us.

I hope we can get it up for the 3rd place match,

Chile or Colombia will be just as tough.

I read you didn't even have an attempt at goal!