• Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • Tom Cleverley
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Yannick Bolasie
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Gerard Deulofeu
    • Mason Holgate
    • Enner Valencia

Mirallas had one of his better games this season but should have scored. He had a split second longer than you usually get on the edge of the six yard box but hit it straight at the goalie with the whole goal to aim at. Even the co-commentator said 'He had all that space to de Gea's right and hit it straight at him'. Gana for me.

Mirallas had one of his better games this season but should have scored. He had a split second longer than you usually get on the edge of the six yard box but hit it straight at the goalie with the whole goal to aim at. Even the co-commentator said 'He had all that space to de Gea's right and hit it straight at him'. Gana for me.

Yep it was like he just closed his eyes and hit it as hard as he could. Unusual for him in his defence he is usually quite cool in situations like that.

Yep it was like he just closed his eyes and hit it as hard as he could. Unusual for him in his defence he is usually quite cool in situations like that.

Commentator on the channel I was watching said he connected too well, if he'd have scuffed it a bit it might have found a corner.