IGNORED

Dominic Solanke

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/589580/Chelsea-Dominic-Solanke-Arsenal-Everton-Sunderland-West-Ham-Celtic-Rangers-Transfer-News

If he's demand £50k because he knows he's not getting and chance there and just going to be loaned out over and over again then I don't blame him for what he's doing but if he genuinely believes he deserves £50k a week at this stage of his career then he's having a laugh!!! Sadly, there'll be a club who will pay him that!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/589580/Chelsea-Dominic-Solanke-Arsenal-Everton-Sunderland-West-Ham-Celtic-Rangers-Transfer-News

If he's demand £50k because he knows he's not getting and chance there and just going to be loaned out over and over again then I don't blame him for what he's doing but if he genuinely believes he deserves £50k a week at this stage of his career then he's having a laugh!!! Sadly, there'll be a club who will pay him that!

I hope we are not that club.

I hope we are not that club.

Agree at £50k but the way football is, give the lad half of that and one good season and he'll be in the England squad and teams will be willing to pay £30m for him.

I think him and Tammy Abraham have massive potential to become top strikers - I'm sure we'll have done the research on what kind of character he is if we're really interested.

Any youngster would be mad to sign for them, and any youngster already there should look for a way out.

Why? They probably get more money than from elsewhere and their loan system means they have a good chance of getting first team football in a good European league. Anyone signing to some other PL team has a long way to get to the first team, too, but they end up loaned to somewhere like Grimsby instead.

So even if they don't make it at Chelsea they have experience from at least one good league in their CV.

Why? They probably get more money than from elsewhere and their loan system means they have a good chance of getting first team football in a good European league. Anyone signing to some other PL team has a long way to get to the first team, too, but they end up loaned to somewhere like Grimsby instead.

So even if they don't make it at Chelsea they have experience from at least one good league in their CV.

Because they never have any chance of succeeding at Chelsea. Doesn't matter how well they do in the youth league for them, or how well they do out on loan, they will never get a chance to play at Chelsea. You sign for a club to play for that club, not carted off around the leagues so they can make money off you. It just must be disheartening. Works for Chelsea the football club though.

Because they never have any chance of succeeding at Chelsea. Doesn't matter how well they do in the youth league for them, or how well they do out on loan, they will never get a chance to play at Chelsea. You sign for a club to play for that club, not carted off around the leagues so they can make money off you. It just must be disheartening. Works for Chelsea the football club though.

Exactly.

Chelseas business model is to buy up any talent farm them out on loan (for however long that takes) then sell them on at a profit.

Nathan Ake was loaned out quite a lot, has played 10 times this season for Chelsea. Chalobah, loads of loans, has played 8 times for Chelsea this season. But obviously Chelsea spends a lot of money on players so breaking into the first team is hard.

Not many players make it at other PL clubs either when originally bought for the youth team.

I hate Chelseas model, but I get what Makis means.

If a foreign kid comes to Chelsea and gets loaned out to play first team in Holland or Belgium he is still getting to play first team football and being in the shop window whilst still making a good wage.

It would be interesting to see how many of their young buys makes professional career at top league level.