IGNORED

Brighton and Hove Albion (Home) Saturday March 10th

markjazzbassist

4 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Where did I say we would get hammered without Gana? I could have sworn I said with Rooney and Davies in the middle.

Ok I assumed you didn’t want them in the middle and because we are all discussing Gana you want him, now I know that’s not the case who do you want in the middle now that you’ve excluded those three, cause it’s easy to say if we put Rooney and Davies in the middle we will get hammered by the better teams what is the better option. 

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Ok I assumed you didn’t want them in the middle and because we are all discussing Gana you want him, now I know that’s not the case who do you want in the middle now that you’ve excluded those three, cause it’s easy to say if we put Rooney and Davies in the middle we will get hammered by the better teams what is the better option. 

It all depends who we are playing- against City or Liverpool I do want Gana in because we wont have much of the ball and Rooney doesn’t have the legs or tackling ability to play that role- Against a team like Brighton where we control the game I’m happy to see Rooney there for his creativity..

19 minutes ago, Paddock said:

So what if he was playing- so were 10 other players- I suppose all of them are excused from any blame whatsoever and everything was Ganas fault.

So there for it proves we get hammered by the better teams with him playing, like I said the Arsenal the games and Spurs, Haf blamed Schniederlin but he only played in one of those games so that doesn’t really add up. 

4 minutes ago, Paddock said:

It all depends who we are playing- against City or Liverpool I do want Gana in because we wont have much of the ball and Rooney doesn’t have the legs or tackling ability to play that role- Against a team like Brighton where we control the game I’m happy to see Rooney there for his creativity..

In reality we seem pretty fucked when it comes to midfield options at the moment apologies for getting the wrong end of the stick on your original post 

Just now, Palfy said:

So there for it proves we get hammered by the better teams with him playing, like I said the Arsenal the games and Spurs, Haf blamed Schniederlin but he only played in one of those games so that doesn’t really add up. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/03/2018 at 17:59, pete0 said:

For those who laugh at me and Palfy I'd just like to point out that without Gana the turnover of the ball was fluid, and the team kept its shape when not in possession and made today easily the most comfortable games we've had all season. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the most possession we've had, and it's the first time I can remember where we've consistently moved the ball around in the oppositions half. 

Hopefully we'll build on this win. Just gutted Walcott got injured, his running and play is a breath of fresh air in this slow squad. 

Hmm.