IGNORED

Lincoln City (FA CUP Home) Saturday January 5th

markjazzbassist

4 minutes ago, nogs said:

Subs are exactly what we don't want from Silva, if you can't trust youngsters against League 2 opposition then you're coaching wrong

Panicking / treating the game with respect for me but I know where you’re coming from 

5 minutes ago, nogs said:

Subs are exactly what we don't want from Silva, if you can't trust youngsters against League 2 opposition then you're coaching wrong

Maybe it’s just a coaches perogative? That’s the game he sees that’s what he gets paid for. That’s why we slag them off Because we think we know better 

2 minutes ago, nogs said:

Sends out all the wrong messages for me, were either at fault for the goal? He's showing signs he's got big problems and isn'tttt sure of the answers to me

Im not so sure, Gomes has come in and is now controlling the game and Tosun is also doing a better job of being a focal point in general play. 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Whoops, deleted my comment. Thought Richarlison was faking but I’ll hold my hands and admit i reacted too quick 

He was deffo over-reacting. But you see that everywhere these days. Fucking hell I'm getting old...