• Kurt Zouma
    • Lucas Digne
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Richarlison
    • Bernard Duarte

Finally updated the totals after missing a few weeks and there's a very clear top six with a gap to Bernard and Zouma who are on 47pts. Gana going to move up a couple of places and Digne to (at least) join Gomes at the top after the Palace votes are added. Pickford's not picked up many points in recent week as the team's improvement has left him a spectator most of the time.

Capture.JPG

If Gomes had played a full season he would be out of sight by now, and this isn'tt a dig at Gana but he would have taken a lot of his extra votes from Gana being the better of the two in the middle.

If we don't manage to secure his services for next season we will struggle more than we would care to admit in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

If Gomes had played a full season he would be out of sight by now, and this isn'ttt a dig at Gana but he would have taken a lot of his extra votes from Gana being the better of the two in the middle.

If we don't manage to secure his services for next season we will struggle more than we would care to admit in my opinion.

Yet if both were on loan I'd still take Digne over Gomes. The lad is class and I'm still unsure how nobody else was interested enough to sign him. 

Both have been pivotal for our form though. 

10 hours ago, Aidan said:

Yet if both were on loan I'd still take Digne over Gomes. The lad is class and I'm still unsure how nobody else was interested enough to sign him. 

Both have been pivotal for our form though. 

I would agree with that Digne is our best signing he performs every week like clockwork. 

It’s scary when you think these 2 lads weren’t getting a look in at Barca, they have come here and are setting the PL alight.

Great business by Brands in truth. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

I would agree with that Digne is our best signing he performs every week like clockwork. 

It’s scary when you think these 2 lads weren’t getting a look in at Barca, they have come here and are setting the PL alight.

Great business by Brands in truth. 

I can understand Gomes, as he had a tough time and was inconsistent. I could however see Digne playing at top level week in week out. 

Yeah Brands smashed it with these two.