IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

I rate him. I have seen im play for england u21''s a few times and he looks like a beast. I think that if Jol had still be at the club then their would be no chance of him leaving, but i suppose it will all depend on how highly ramos rates him wheter or not it would be worth a move for him.

Personally i can;t see them letting him go as he is one of their better midfielders, and they do have a very lightweight midfield. He adds strenght where they need it most

i just wayched spurs, and thou they lost, huddleston came on at half time, his passing range is fantastic! strong in the tackle too, only 45mins but i was impressed

Agree Steve, His passing range and tackling is exactly what we need, that pass for Keanes goals was a differant class. Hope we go in for him now.

The commentator on the Spurs game said that Ramos really likes his ability to sit in front of the back four with his passing vision. However, Ramos apparently really wants him to lean up. I've rated Huddlestone all through last year especially since that one time wonder strike he hit vs City last year. If Moyes can get Yakubu putting it a good shift I'm sure he could do a job with Huddlestone and having that kind of passing from our back line would really open up our attacks, I think it would be a great buy but I just don't see Tottenham letting him go for anything resembling a reasonable fee.

When i look at Huddlestone, I'm thinking to myself he's not hungry enough to get himself into the lean fighting machine he should be at his age, he just does'nt like to put in the hard work that would make him a great player, he never controls the midfield because he's too static, sure he's got passing ability, so have a hundred other players in the league but stick him alongside Steven Gerrard and i'll tell you whats missing.

Tackling ability, taking the game by the scruff of the neck, inspiration by driving your team forward, covering every blade of grass on the pitch, scoring Goals and giving your all for 90 mins, oh and also a burst of speed now and again..

Huddlestone has none of those because he has no ambition to go any further in his career, Steve says "Fitness can be worked on" but its obvious he isnt working on it.

Hes a stone or more overweight, quite happy to bank the money an lead an easy life, a few years down the line i can see another VDM, people will be saying he could have been a great player but didnt like the hard work that comes with it.

Of course thats just my opinion. :)

Not mine or Mr Moyes type of player, so i hope that rumour never happens.

In the Prem, Huddlestone will undoubtedly suffer if he doesn't change. But he is young, and on the continent he would be given the time and breathing space to develop into a top class player. A shame, but true.

Its not just going to be a little more time on the ball in a differant continent that will make him a world class player, playing with better players around him will help but its unfair to say he's lazy, as a defensive midfielder he could be a quality signing for us as he's comfortable on the ball, but I dont think moyes would go in for him now.

bill if you find a player who can match Steven Gerrard in any midfield i will personally clean your balls :P

:D you leave my balls alone :D

It was just an example Steve, pointing out that players might have the same range of passing ability, but what makes them great is the attitude to work hard and fitness levels.

"Has made 50 appearances in all competitions for Spurs scored four goals... 1 League. 1 EUFA. 2 Carling cup vs Port Vale.

Since new Tottenham Manager Juande Ramos has arrived, Huddlestone has not been in first team plans, and he has been informed that he must lose weight to be considered for the team."

Dont think theres anything there to warrant any interest.

MY SIG..... To be a winner does'nt always require skill, but it always requires spirit, guts and determination.

"Matthew Taylor has been told he can leave Portsmouth...worth a go?"

Yes as far as i'm concerned Mike, a good squad player who can play fullback or midfield, scores some cracking goals and does'nt shy away from a tackle. Could be useful when Pienaar goes to Africa.

Yes yes yes to Taylor.

I really rate him, good versatile player and he is not afraid to get stuck in, which a few of our players seem to be doing at the moment.

He can hit a ball as well, that goal he scored against us last season- fuck me it was good. Did one similar against sunderland season before last.

Would love him here at the right price

One way would be to offload McFadden 5th place striker who we dont really need now, add to midfield where we do need extra cover, and it would also allow us to offload Nuno Valente, leaving us with Baines, Taylor, and Paddy Boyle, with of course Joleon who can also cover any emergency.

Andrei Arshavan will sign for Everton after being impressed with the club set up during his teams recent defeat at Goodison park Everton will pay Zenit up £8 million for the playmakers services

David Moyes has recently had Goodison Park Scouts watching Nigel de Jong (Hamburg SV), as a long–term replacement for Consistent Performer and Unsung Hero, Lee Carsley.

The 23–year–old Dutch International played with current Everton Loanee Steven Pienaar at Ajax Amsterdam, and would relish the chance to link up with his Close Friend and former Team Mate again. Pienaar is also ready to commit his future to the Merseryside club in the Summer Transfer Window with a pre–arranged fee of about £2 million.

This also means that Nigel de Jong will most likely not join until the Summer, making sure that Pienaar will be there to help him learn English and settle into life on Merseyside.

Because Hamburg paid less than £1 million for de Jong (due to his contract having six months remaining when at Ajax), the Defensive Midfielder, who can also play at Right–back could be available for a price in the region of £4 million and David Moyes' Scouts have informed him this would be a quality investment, and if Moyes can convince Steven Pienaar in the near future to commit to signing for the club in the Summer then Nigel de Jong could be training at Finch Farm sooner rather than later.

The Current list of names also being touted for arrival at Goodison this January are Ben Tozer (Swindon Town), Dan Gosling (Plymouth Argyle), Chris Gunter (Cardiff City) and Eddie Johnson (Kansas City Wizards), with the first 3 all being Young Defenders (all with some degree of Versatility) available for fees just above the £1 million mark, allowing Moyes to bring more than one of them to the Merseyside club. Eddie Johnson is believed to have been lined up on a short–term loan deal as cover for Victor Anichebe/Yakubu Aiyegbeni who travel to the African Nations Cup in just over a month.

Expect a Midfield loan signing this January aswell, as Moyes has all been quoted saying it is his priority to gain Midfield cover.

James McFadden (£4 million), Andy Van der Meyde (less than £1 million) and Anderson Silva the Franca (£1 million) are the only 3 that will be allowed to leave the club in the transfer window, and only if Moyes can guarantee a replacement for them. Tony Hibbert and Leon Osman are ready to sign new long–term deals with the club in the next few weeks.

Dont want Taylor, he's very overrated and id rather have pienaar for a 3rd of the price and be able to get a center midfielder whats needed with any spare cash.

Overarated?

He never gets rated, he has always been left in the dark from that team except from when he scores 1 of his screamers, but he is a quality Defender aswell as a attacker, but he never gets noticed when he is in full-back,

Waultiy Player, Good to get a Left footer on the left wing not having to turn onto his right foot to cross the ball.

Apparently (according to the Independent) Matthew Taylor has bee told he can leave Portsmouth...worth a go?

Not for me he is an average player who gets the odd good goal but I cant see where he would get into our team. I would prefer to save the dosh for players who could improve our side

If he is not good enough for Pompey then hes not good enough for us

Not for me he is an average player who gets the odd good goal but I cant see where he would get into our team. I would prefer to save the dosh for players who could improve our side

If he is not good enough for Pompey then hes not good enough for us

well said, because of the goals he scores people think he is better than what he actually is. I like Pienaar hope we sign him.

Everton will sign Niko Kranjcar and Manuel Fernanes in the January transfer window for a total of £25 million. Mcfadden is on his way out of Everton to Celtic for £6 Million. Steven Pienaar will sign in the Summer for £2 million – what a bargain.

With injury prone defenders and four others off to the African Cup of Nations, Everton will strengthen with Dario Simic, Manuel Fernandes and Eddie Johnson – all loan deals.

Everton will sign Niko Kranjcar and Manuel Fernanes in the January transfer window for a total of £25 million. Mcfadden is on his way out of Everton to Celtic for £6 Million. Steven Pienaar will sign in the Summer for £2 million – what a bargain.

With injury prone defenders and four others off to the African Cup of Nations, Everton will strengthen with Dario Simic, Manuel Fernandes and Eddie Johnson – all loan deals.

That is from http://www.football-rumours.com/, the biggest joke site. Everyday they write something different, they have already written that Everton would sell Yakubu, Anichiebe, Vaughn, johnson, Arteta, Cahill, Neville, McFadden. They've also linked us with half of Europe. I am sure they will end up getting it right, but what is the point in reading or posting their crap?