IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

i usually post shit from there as it gives people a laugh, if i ever do i italic it. but people didnt click on where it was coming from and thought i was making it up so i stopped doing it. Feel free to take my job, copy and paste the everton rumours and put it in italics.

i usually post shit from there as it gives people a laugh, if i ever do i italic it. but people didnt click on where it was coming from and thought i was making it up so i stopped doing it. Feel free to take my job, copy and paste the everton rumours and put it in italics.

Nah, you can keep the job mate. Won't make that mistake again

So our targets now have changed from moutinho and love to bullard and ljunberg!!! - think moyes is starting to panic after seeing it for real yesterday.

Saying this, I did suggest ljunberg to my bro and mate at the game yesterday on a short term pay-as-you-play deal - they both groaned, I just want numbers rather than playing a 7-2-1 all season (and still defending like retards.)

So our targets now have changed from moutinho and love to bullard and ljunberg!!! - think moyes is starting to panic after seeing it for real yesterday.

Saying this, I did suggest ljunberg to my bro and mate at the game yesterday on a short term pay-as-you-play deal - they both groaned, I just want numbers rather than playing a 7-2-1 all season (and still defending like retards.)

Getting Freddie in won't add to the numbers though because he'll be joining VDM in the treatment room all season :angry:

Necati Ates is apparently on trial with us, Turkish international.. scored 10 goals in 15 games last season .. free transfer because Galatasary released him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwHWzdny7GA

Looks like I was right with the FREE FREE FREE comment. It really is looking like we haven't made signings because we don't have a penny <_< .

Looks like I was right with the FREE FREE FREE comment. It really is looking like we haven't made signings because we don't have a penny <_< .

Good shout! And guess what? Nick Chadwick is available on a free now. He just failed a trial at Walsall but i'm sure he could cut it in the prem still, he may not be able to cut League 1 but the Prem should be a walk in the park. And he's free free free. Fucking awesome.

we should sign mark milligan, an aussie from the a league... hes not overly good but seeing as it doesnt seem were willing to spend any money hes worth a shot as hes available on a free transfer, has been linked with arsenal and city in the past and captained australia at the olympics

we should sign mark milligan, an aussie from the a league... hes not overly good but seeing as it doesnt seem were willing to spend any money hes worth a shot as hes available on a free transfer, has been linked with arsenal and city in the past and captained australia at the olympics

i know as an aussie i should be backing one of my own, but milligan? gonna have to say no to that. i just feel he doesnt have the experience nor the skill level to play for us, definately a great player back here in australia but not in the english premier league =[

• 3 months later...

its not a rumour, its a thought, it doesnt warrent its own thread so anyways...

come january man city are going to be busy by the sounds of things, santa cruz looks like he will be off there, so how about if we have some pennies we put in a bid for benjani? he will be one of the first people sold once city get in there bigger name replacements. wouldnt cost an arm and a leg i should think.

Agree 100% with that Mark. I've liked him ever since he came to the Premiership and would love to have him. The problem being that Alex probably won't let him go. He's a good stand in player for United and seems to always create things for them, if I was one of thier fans I would have him playing week in week out ahead of the likes of Carrick.

Staying at Manchester United how about having Danny Welback. He's that kid that made his début not so long ago in United's 5-0 win and scored a wonder 30-yarder. Maybe United woulden't mind him getting some first team experiance?

Agree 100% with that Mark. I've liked him ever since he came to the Premiership and would love to have him. The problem being that Alex probably won't let him go. He's a good stand in player for United and seems to always create things for them, if I was one of thier fans I would have him playing week in week out ahead of the likes of Carrick.

Staying at Manchester United how about having Danny Welback. He's that kid that made his début not so long ago in United's 5-0 win and scored a wonder 30-yarder. Maybe United woulden't mind him getting some first team experiance?

we are known for poaching from united but to be fair i can't see moyes getting any kids in. He'll want if he has the option that is, to get in strikers who have at least some experience at playing at top level, otherwise it's a gamble. Welbeck's one performance, even with a great goal, was against a dejected stoke side already a few goals down, so it's hardly proof that he'll be a consistent striker. And all we really want is consistency. If they can hit the target half a dozen times in a game, there's half a dozen chances it could go in.

I agree with Park though, him and Nani have been my favourite manure players this past year, park works his arse off and nani shits over full backs when he plays. I'd love to see park here but with manure in all competitions at the moment and with scholes and giggs close to finishing their careers I doubt Sir Alex would let go of one of his hardest working and dependable players.

we are known for poaching from united but to be fair i can't see moyes getting any kids in. He'll want if he has the option that is, to get in strikers who have at least some experience at playing at top level, otherwise it's a gamble. Welbeck's one performance, even with a great goal, was against a dejected stoke side already a few goals down, so it's hardly proof that he'll be a consistent striker. And all we really want is consistency. If they can hit the target half a dozen times in a game, there's half a dozen chances it could go in.

I agree with Park though, him and Nani have been my favourite manure players this past year, park works his arse off and nani shits over full backs when he plays. I'd love to see park here but with manure in all competitions at the moment and with scholes and giggs close to finishing their careers I doubt Sir Alex would let go of one of his hardest working and dependable players.

When do Giggs and Scholes finish thier careers?

• 3 weeks later...

im adding 2 and 2 together here and getting 5 but apprently there are two mystery teams with offers in for Defoe. spurs are not one of them due to pulling out. Possibly us? tbh i dont think we are one (villa and liverpool i think) but with having a striker shortage and the need for a top class striker people may think it could be us.

I woulden't mind bagging Jermain Defoe to be honest. I would be more happy with Vagner Love but he's one of those players that you would never turn down. He's scored six England goals and managed to bag 14 in 29 for Portsmouth not to mention his 43 goals for Spurs and his 29 goals for West Ham. I think that he would work well with Saha and Cahill and would provide some much needed speed to the attack, we would be a force with Defoe and Pienaar running at the opposition.

I doubt we'll get him, but we can live in hope.