IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

i cant belive people are moaning yak isnt worth £11m

ONLY HENRY HAS SCORED MORE GOALS OVER THE LAST FEW SEASONS!!!!

no pleasing some people!

Yak only seems to play when he is in the mood and for £11M I want a forward who turns it on in every game. Having said that we are desperate because I dont think Big Vic is ready to play week in week out and we wouldnt be the first club to spend overthe odds this summer

Yak only seems to play when he is in the mood and for £11M I want a forward who turns it on in every game. Having said that we are desperate because I dont think Big Vic is ready to play week in week out and we wouldnt be the first club to spend overthe odds this summer

Totaly agree i watched boro all the time last season (most freinds support em) and what uve just said is exactly true. But mayb his attitude will change but i cant see it happening.

its not over the odds, hes a forward who scores goals. players who score less goals will have gone for more money!

we will be paying £11m for a player who has consistently been a top scorer in the Prem.

his only superior went for £16m at the end of his peak, at 24 (alledgedly) he will only get better for a few more years

Everton to bid for Portsmouth's Taylor

Everton are moving for Portsmouth left-back Matthew Taylor.

The Sunday Mirror says despite landing Leighton Baines from Wigan, Everton boss David Moyes still wants to strengthen the left-hand side of his midfield and Taylor fits the bill.

Pompey are seeking £5.5 million for the ex-Luton defender

Edited by KillaGTiR

its not over the odds, hes a forward who scores goals. players who score less goals will have gone for more money!

we will be paying £11m for a player who has consistently been a top scorer in the Prem.

his only superior went for £16m at the end of his peak, at 24 (alledgedly) he will only get better for a few more years

Name one!

Guest blueboy122

Ducanmackenzie Yakubus scoring record speaks for itself! Listen everton supporters like you always moan we cant take the club forward and wen we SAY we try to sign these players sum everton fans are lik no hes not worth 11 million! huff huff!! U need to open your eyes we arent gona get players lik yakubu for sumwere in the regeion of 3-4 million!! if we want to compete with the so called big boys then we need to spend big! Open ur eyes Lad!

He would be a class signing but remeber he has had service from wide area's for 4 years he wont get that here, dont get me wrong I do want him to sign but 12.5 million has got me thinking, will he keep it up at us? and if he doesn't after maybe 10 games in, fans will be on his back.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Guest blueboy122

yes i see what u meen mate it just i lik yakubu and think he can do a job for us i agree 12.5 is pricey but thats wa u have to pay in this day and age. we need a strong powerful centre forwad and tall and i think yak fits the bill. wa do u make of defoe and johnson?? 2 little felas together??

How much is Jermain Defoe? Maybe we should go for him???

He was on loan at Bornmouth and scored 18 goals in 29 games.

What a pointless fact!!! How many season's has he played in the prem since???

Defoe would be a great signing but he's quite like johnson - as a partnership, i'd have yak/aj over defoe/aj.

Ruud Van and Drogba have scored more goals than Yak and along with Rooney are light years ahead of him in class and attitude so that only leaves Sheva and I think eveyone realises he has been a massive flop

Drogba 42

Yakubu 53

Ruud 95 (note: ruud has twice as many seasdons in the PL)

i think for the goals he scores (and he does score goals, more than most in the prem) the price of 12.5m is not over priced. i believe drogba is was the best forward in europe last year and i believe RVN to be the best in the box player ive seen in my 23 years. but Yakubu would bring goals to the team, he maybe lazy, but so was RVN. i dont want to talk about what class players are in, you should also take into account the players supporting the forward, beckham, giggs, scholes, lampard, robben, joe cole, who has been supplying Yakubu at pompy and boro?