IGNORED

Mini Derby

GoldfishMemory

from the Everton website "Tony Hibbert and Richard Wright were the only senior players in action for the Blues, with Andy van der Meyde replaced in the starting line-up by youngster Stephen Connor."

why have i got the feeling that this will be the last time we'll hear of VDM?surely somethings gone on behind the scenes...

Well the game was boring until the second half Richard Wrong played long balls all game and Vic and James battled against Pellegrino who is the worst player I'v ever seen and resorted to kicking the life out of everyone all game which was easy with the weak ref. Some flashes of brilliance from Vaughn and a typical powerful display by Victor, I was Impressed with our left mid No. 7 (had to be subbed seccond half after taking a Zenden pile driver right in the kisser).

Seccond half kicked into life after Dudek's sending off for fighting with Victor the little prick, what sort of 30 year old champions league winner starts hitting 17 year old kids in a rezzies game?? On that subject Zenden is a wanker he spent the whole game jumping in with the elbow and kicking everyone and if anyone's watched the rezzies lately we have an extreamly lightweight midfield, again what sort of grown man does that?? Proving the point in the other direction was Hibbo who we all know can make a challenge or 2 but he threw one all night and the rest of the time used his prem experience to shepard the Liverpoo kids away from and cangerous situations. Was made up when Zenden missed the pen cos he snatched it off the Liverpoo striker and demanded he took it then missed :lol::lol:

All in all a decent win but a poor performance by both teams, I now remember why I stopped watching rezzies football!!

On a bad note it was sickening to see so many kids in shite shirts all glory supporting from the past few years, we need some success and quickly or we're gona be over run by Kopites for years to come, then again it was in Widnes which although has 0151 phone numbers is in no way part of Liverpool ;)

Picked this up off Sky, it would seem that Beneathus was not impressed........

Charlton Athletic have told skysports.com that Scott Carson will not be rejoining Liverpool as emergency cover for Jerzy Dudek.

The Polish shot stopper picked up a three-match ban after receiving a red card in a reserve clash against Everton, and, with both Carson and Chris Kirkland out on loan at Premiership clubs, Dudek's only possible replacement as backup for Jose Reina is currently 20-year-old novice David Martin.

The promising custodian was recruited from MK Dons last season but has yet to figure in Benitez's first team plans, and the Spaniard has indicated that he will look into recalling Carson as he also contemplates an appeal against Dudek's dismissal for a confrontation with Toffees striker Victor Anichebe.

"We will have to check on the agreement we have with Charlton before deciding if we can bring Scott back in this situation," explained Benitez to the Liverpool Echo.

"I've been watching the video again and it's clear we have to do something. The tackle on Jerzy was terrible.

"We will be seeing if we can appeal this decision because when you see the tackle on Jerzy, it's clear what happened.

"The tackle was so bad, and yet the player only received a yellow card. It's crazy."

However The Reds are set to be frustrated in their attempts to bring Carson back to the Anfield fold as Charlton have confirmed that, under the terms of the England Under-21 international's season-long loan, he can only be recalled by Liverpool in the January transfer window at the earliest.

"As we understand, under the terms of the loan, he can be recalled in the January transfer window but not before," a club spokeswoman told skysports.com.

As a result of Dudek's dismissal Liverpool will currently be short for the upcoming Premiership games with Manchester United and Aston Villa, as well as the Carling Cup game against Reading in which the Polish international would, in all likelihood, have started in a rare appearance.

Edited by iggy1956

i enojyed this for a reserve game. some of the young lads look promising. Phelan really impressed me after a poor performance against sheff utd. Vaughan looks like hes playing his heart out to get his career back on track.

oh and for the record Dudek and Rafa, the challenge was fine and your both crying little shit houses

The tackle looks like a 50/50 to me on EvertonTV, though it's only from one angle...Victor certainly had every right to go for the ball..which is what he did. Anyone any idea who the Liverpool No.7 was though? Not only did he not join in the handbags after the tackle, he also tried to pull the crying red tide away from the ref once Dudek had been red carded (during which Dudek manhandled the ref incidentaly). Think he may have joined the wrong club :lol: !