• Onana
    • McNeil
    • Harrison
    • DCL
    • Danjuma
    • Beto
    • Gomes
    • Coleman

I genuinely can’t pick one today - that was so so poor. We looked leggy. The system didn’t work. We’ve done so well over the past month but our squad has been totally exposed on today’s evidence - could bench/squad players of had more time to ‘keep things fresh’? Too late now but that was a tough watch today. Time to regroup - hopefully get a couple of bodies back and hopefully a couple of new faces - preferably centre midfield options!

I went for onana who I thought had a ton of obvious mistakes but was the only one trying to make things happen today.

everyone was poor but mostly wasn’t their fault. This is the first match that I think dyche very obviously deserves blame. I was in favor of the set up before the match but it was clear as day within the first 15 minutes that we needed to go to four in the back.

That was the first time in 7 or 8 games we've looked poor, so that's a massive plus point looking at the big picture. Well beaten today, so I can't really pick a MOTM. We looked absolutely shattered. Let's put it behind us, rest, and smash Villa with hopefully a full and rested squad. We've earned 26 points over the first half of the season, all we have to do is do it again 🙌🏻