IGNORED

Bournemouth (Away) 30th March

Romey 1878

5 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Tell me another season where we've had relegation form with points deductions and pathetic governance? 

Take the deduction away, we're 14th and 10 points above the drop. So you can remove that from your argument. 

Do you remember 2 years ago when Rafa was here and the atmosphere around the club was the most toxic that I can ever recall? Or last year when, with 4 games left, we were 19th?

Yes, this season has been a clusterfuck, but it pales in comparison to the last two years. I'm not saying I'm thrilled with the team's performance this season, but you cannot compare to the last two years.

21 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Take the deduction away, we're 14th and 10 points above the drop. So you can remove that from your argument. 

Do you remember 2 years ago when Rafa was here and the atmosphere around the club was the most toxic that I can ever recall? Or last year when, with 4 games left, we were 19th?

Yes, this season has been a clusterfuck, but it pales in comparison to the last two years. I'm not saying I'm thrilled with the team's performance this season, but you cannot compare to the last two years.

Relegation form I said.  You understand what relegation form is?  We've not won a premier league game in over 3 months and we have scored 29 goals all season 

Rafa like Peter Johnson was a kopite. That counted for much of it.  Frank Lampard "got us" so got away with more.

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Relegation form I said.  You understand what relegation form is?  We've not won a premier league game in over 3 months and we have scored 29 goals all season 

Rafa like Peter Johnson was a kopite. That counted for much of it.  Frank Lampard "got us" so got away with more.

We had relegation form practically the entire 21/22 and 22/23 seasons, on top of the toxic atmosphere around the club with managers/ownership.

That level of toxicity is not around this season. That's the point I'm making. You said "worst season I can remember for a long time", and that's just not true.

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

We had relegation form practically the entire 21/22 and 22/23 seasons, on top of the toxic atmosphere around the club with managers/ownership.

That level of toxicity is not around this season. That's the point I'm making. You said "worst season I can remember for a long time", and that's just not true.

FFS am I ok to state that I think it's the worst season for a long time?!

does the fact that our club has no structure, dodgy buyers in waiting, potential administration need mentioning too???

I'm not auditioning my opinion btw - I'm telling you it.  I'm not asking you to agree. 

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Dcl starts over Beto..... Godfrey at left back..... great, I recall watching Bournemouth vs Luton and they were good down the right.

Last time Godders was LB was away to Man Utd I think and he was absolutely clueless. Hoping for at least 6/10 from him today.

3 minutes ago, badaids said:

Last time Godders was LB was away to Man Utd I think and he was absolutely clueless. Hoping for at least 6/10 from him today.

Semenyo up against him.....  got bags of pace and a trick. Got to hope he has a solid game. See how it goes - play branthwaite left back and put Keane in centre 

Mykolenko is going to be a big miss, Godfrey will hopefully be able too hold his own, a couple of seasons ago he played very well in that spot for a run of games. 
We need McNeil to stop drifting into the middle all the time, he needs to stay wide take people on and get decent crosses in, and track their RB when they are in possession. 

Just now, Palfy said:

Bournemouth are playing shit unfortunately we’re playing worse. Get Gomes on to add some quality in Midfield. 

Quality and some creativity is well needed there. Something we need.

Good try from Calvert-Lewin there.