IGNORED

Bournemouth (Away) 30th March

Romey 1878

I can’t remember us being this bad ever. 
I’ve watched all the Everton teams fighting relegation in the past even though we were bad we had fight today we had nothing.

I think this is the worst team I’ve seen but I also think the so called tactics don’t help  hoof ball will take us down  

• Bournemouth are unbeaten across all seven of their Premier League home matches against Everton (W5 D2), the Cherries’ most matches at the Vitality Stadium against any side without recording a loss.

• Only Sheffield United (10) have scored fewer than Everton’s 11 first half Premier League goals this season, after the Toffees saw the first half of their match against Bournemouth end goalless. In fact, both Everton (5.67%) and Bournemouth (7.33%) hold the two worst first half shot conversion this campaign.

• Bournemouth have now avoided defeat in their past 11 Premier League matches in which they’ve scored the first goal since a 2-1 defeat to Wolves in October 2023.

• On his 358th Premier League appearance for Everton, Séamus Coleman netted his sixth own goal to consign Everton to defeat. Only Richard Dunne (10), Jamie Carragher (7), Phil Jagielka (7) and Martin Skrtel (7) have ever scored more own goals than Coleman.

• Bournemouth’s Dominic Solanke has scored 16 Premier League goals this season, the joint-most ever scored for the Cherries during a season alongside Josh King in 2016-17.

On 30/03/2024 at 21:28, patto said:

I can’t remember us being this bad ever. 
I’ve watched all the Everton teams fighting relegation in the past even though we were bad we had fight today we had nothing.

I think this is the worst team I’ve seen but I also think the so called tactics don’t help  hoof ball will take us down  

Careful Patto, you'll be accused of having the memory of a goldfish.

i genuinely don't get off my seat with a "go on!" Anticipation shout when we are looking like we may get a chance.  

I am literally sat watching us miss half chance after half chance and even when we score i'm waiting for var to do its damage to us. 

its mind numbing how bad we are.  Yeah we have a pretty poor Everton side but this is the worst league I've seen - we should still be home and dry. 

58 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Careful Patto, you'll be accused of having the memory of a goldfish.

i genuinely don't get off my seat with a "go on!" Anticipation shout when we are looking like we may get a chance.  

I am literally sat watching us miss half chance after half chance and even when we score i'm waiting for var to do its damage to us. 

its mind numbing how bad we are.  Yeah we have a pretty poor Everton side but this is the worst league I've seen - we should still be home and dry. 

The worse teams at the bottom are beginning to pick up the odd point here and there if we don’t beat Burnley which everyone expects we will be in deep shit. 

55 minutes ago, patto said:

The worse teams at the bottom are beginning to pick up the odd point here and there if we don’t beat Burnley which everyone expects we will be in deep shit. 

If we lose to Newcastle without showing a decent fist of it, do you think Dyche should be still leading us out against Burnley with all that is riding on that game. 
It’s no secret where I stand on this, all though I haven’t been happy with the team selections and tactics for some time now, I pretty much sat on the fence when it came to is sacking not any more I’m fully convinced he should be shown the door. 
I’d be interested to hear what your thoughts and anyone else’s are on Dyche’s future as our manager. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

If we lose to Newcastle without showing a decent fist of it, do you think Dyche should be still leading us out against Burnley with all that is riding on that game. 
It’s no secret where I stand on this, all though I haven’t been happy with the team selections and tactics for some time now, I pretty much sat on the fence when it came to is sacking not any more I’m fully convinced he should be shown the door. 
I’d be interested to hear what your thoughts and anyone else’s are on Dyche’s future as our manager. 

He has to go he can’t be here next season so get rid now the Patterson incident was the end of him. 
people tried to play it down believe me it was serious. 

1 hour ago, memmaclub2 said:

I am debating the effect dyche  has and I’m not sure how much of this poor management vs bad man management vs a group of players who aren’t good enough

It's a mixture IMO.

if we had the Man City squad under Dyche we would be top 6.

if we had pep guardiola with our current side we would be top half. 

Dyche had something that kinda worked for a bit but it's not anymore - teams are letting us have the ball and hitting us on the break. Dyche doesn't have a clue how to change things. The forward players look absolutely clueless in the final 3rd and this is consistent with what Burnley fans were saying before he got sacked there.  

39 minutes ago, patto said:

He has to go he can’t be here next season so get rid now the Patterson incident was the end of him. 

Not doubting you - but have you been told something by someone who knows specifics? 

for me his answer in the press conference was concerning - there was a shiftiness to it and an unnecessary jibe at Patterson.  

Considering stuff happens all the time at footy clubs with players and coaches having arguments etc I found it odd that this one got out, an innocuous joke doesn't get blown out of proportion like that. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Not doubting you - but have you been told something by someone who knows specifics? 

for me his answer in the press conference was concerning - there was a shiftiness to it and an unnecessary jibe at Patterson.  

Considering stuff happens all the time at footy clubs with players and coaches having arguments etc I found it odd that this one got out, an innocuous joke doesn't get blown out of proportion like that. 

I didn’t see his reply to what happened but from what I was told the friendly slap as they say was heard all over the restaurant it wasn’t just a tap on the head. 
I don’t come on here to make up tales I only tell what I’m told but I can’t say anymore than I have. 
other than I’ve been told City are now interested in Jarrad apparently Fodin said I’ll see you in the summer that’s if pep does make the move. 

2 hours ago, patto said:

I believe you mate we saw it in the game against Bournemouth how the players aren’t responding to him anymore. 

9 hours ago, memmaclub2 said:

I am debating the effect dyche  has and I’m not sure how much of this poor management vs bad man management vs a group of players who aren’t good enough

Current squad as a group mare not good enough for the PL. Who is to blame for that?