IGNORED

Wenger Wanted Johnson

Romey 1878

All managers consider a lot of players, didnt moyes say he had looked at 100s of players in the last jan transfer window when we had some cash

Most of the pundits expressed suprise that none of the "BIG" clubs went for him

The french twat

I think that was becasue they are generally to busy looking abroad for the next Essian, Viera, Gallas, Henzie or Anelka etc.

When under there noses are your Cahills, Carricks, Ashtons, Johnstons and Lesscotts.

I know where I were I am happy shopping.

Don't think Wenger likes English players after paying shit a wedge for Jeffers :lol:

And if that helped him decide not to go for Johnson - than the sale of Jeffers was even better business than we thought. :lol:

I think that was becasue they are generally to busy looking abroad for the next Essian, Viera, Gallas, Henzie or Anelka etc.

When under there noses are your Cahills, Carricks, Ashtons, Johnstons and Lesscotts.

I know where I were I am happy shopping.

Don't think Wenger likes English players after paying shit a wedge for Jeffers :lol:

And if that helped him decide not to go for Johnson - than the sale of Jeffers was even better business than we thought. :lol:

What?

he was a waster, one of the best forwards of his time, but blew it all, had everything he needed to become one of the best players in the world, but followed the cash

True..utter waste of talent

he was a waster, one of the best forwards of his time, but blew it all, had everything he needed to become one of the best players in the world, but followed the cash

Correct, can still do it on his day but has fell from grace rapidly as a result of his greed.

(thought you where going to brake out into a Libertine number when I first started reading that Steve!)