IGNORED

Everton V Man U

Zed

Looking on the bright side eh Licker.

Mike, is there any other way of looking at it. we where never going to get anything from this game and that would have been OK, .....IF we hadnt already dropped numerous silly points from games we should have won easily.

We have now had only 1 win in the last 6 league games, and as you said if we had won two of those silly games that we threw away with late injury time goals, we would now be in 3rd place. Only got ourselves to Blame.

Seems that somebody is slipping something into the halftime drinks, cos for 45 minutes we are as good as any, and should have had many games won, but come the 2nd half we are shit.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd sort of season this couple of wins and you bounce to the top 6..conversly couple of defeats and we're struggling again.

Sad that it was a much changed team that beat us,ohh well

This busy Xmas period I feel may just set apart the wannabees from the contenders in regards to the Euro fight.

Like years gone ( but not lately) this festive season a side really can set themselves up for home Run into spring.

On that note, must win game @ home.

Are we contenders or pretenders? Time will tell.

This busy Xmas period I feel may just set apart the wannabees from the contenders in regards to the Euro fight.

Like years gone ( but not lately) this festive season a side really can set themselves up for home Run into spring.

You can say that again! (I'll get my coat :unsure: )