IGNORED

Everton V Man U

Zed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it has been proven by me (haha) that the james hetfield motivation method is very effective. for those who dont have a clue on what im talking about it involes shouting 'OH YEAH' at the top of your voice and then let the team repeat by shouting OH YEAH at the top of thier voices.

it psyches them up and gives them confidence. and it does work ive tried it with my fellow footy mates and we always seem to do better.

Nice early chance from leon osman in the 7th minute, 25yds out causing a diving save...nice and positive early on!

:)

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!

Incidentally, Fulham 2:0 Arsenal!

Both former blues have scored...Radzinski and McBride

Edited by www.fc-ssl.com

I knew it before and during the World Cup and now afterwards...Ronaldo is a cheaping little t1t.

He blatently dived when Phil Neville went near him, gaining a free kick about 40yds out.

Thankfully, the resulting freekick was about 60ft above the crossbar!

Already I am starting to think that the ref is wearing his man u kit under his black outfit!

ARGH!....

McFadden just drew the ball across the front of the goal after we won possession in the centre of the field...we are looking good so far in midfield and we look quick on the break...

Again, Ronaldo is throwing himself on the floor at every given opportunity, this time with Valente...I hope that the ref finds his specs soon!

Edited by www.fc-ssl.com

Come on you blue boys!

As expected, Man U have had the run of play, but it has to be said that both Rooney and Ronaldo are right cheating b*st*rds. Each and every ocassion that they get to thrown themselves on the ground, they are down. Amazing really that the referee's seemingly keep falling for it.

We really have lacked any real power in midfield and upfront...saving grace is the defence...Lescott really is cutting Rooney out of the game...(without wanting to tempt fate)

Will be nice to see what Vaughan can do in place for Osman.

Edited by www.fc-ssl.com

O'Shea...for fooks sake!

I mean...JOHN O'SHEA...

Oh the shea'me! (shame!)

Though, what else did we expect I guess! No forwards and a poor midfield...the one minute of extra time can not come quick enough!

Edited by www.fc-ssl.com

A few teams below us now have games in hand, if we dont win our next game we could be in the bottom six. :blink::o:blink:

Looking on the bright side eh Licker :unsure: . We've got four home games in December (even if one of them is Chelski) and the two away games are at Reading and Pompey...tough but we should get something out of them. So tight now it could go either way for us and many other teams...who'd have put money on Man City winning at Villa ffs :o . Need a win against West Ham and we'll be up and running again.

I think that most people didn't expect something from the game, however have to go into the game on Sunday and get a win no matter what.

I don't know how we played last night the papers have given most of the Everton players a rating of 5-6. They said that one of the goals went through Wrights legs? is this true should he have saved it.