IGNORED

Everton V Man U

Zed

Well, this is a big one, in which we normally dont do to well

Its backs to the wall time (not just because Ronaldo is around) or will we nick a cheeky point

Or even, we might see the performance of the season so far and grab all 3 points. I WISH

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the beeb on Sunday Ronaldo was injured when he was subbed. Whether he plays or not it's likely to be an exercise in damage limitation I fear. No-one has made us look silly for a long time now and it'd be a shame to go back there. I'm gonna go for a 1-1 (though I suspect my Anusol Cup tip may be different :unsure: ). Twenty-five yard screamer from VDM equalizing Saha's opener :P .

im started to brick it with nervousness and excitement now!cant wait to get in the pub tomorrow, neck a few and start cheering on the blue boys, my royal blue tinted glasses say itll be 2-1, but the realistic part of me says itll be 3-0 to them, lets just hope we give them a fight eh, as long as the performance is good im not bothered given the way manure have been playing this season

Yeh furk it - 0 - 1 To Us...In an absoltue Old Fashioned Bloodbath.

Lescott after lacing The prima Dona's all night Arrives (ala de ja vu) @ the back post nailing the winner, whilst taking himself, Van der Saar & Pip's Bro bursting Thru the back of the net with him.

C.O.Y.B