IGNORED

The Second Test Thread..

Guest fozzie

Quote NZ Legend & former Test Captain ( yes Russell's Cuzzy) Martin Crowe.

In life you can be guaranteed 3 things.

Death, Taxes & a Century @ the Adelaide Oval.

Late Edit: Havinga Chat With the lad's @ wrok Yesterday regarding Cricket. pretyy bloody well informed bunch 2.

They all mostly showed grave concern in regards to their own side taking 20 wkts a match unless aided by conditions.

They fear Mcgrath has lost another yard & that Warne whilst still very effective needs a miser bowling @ other end to fully utilise his skills.

Big Calls 4 the Kid Mitchell Johnson to be picked, A left armed quick whom in the Tradition of Great Queenslunder Fast Bowlers ( Thompson, Mcdermott etc) they tell me is Loose, fukin quick & dangerous to Batsmans health.

Another lil point I picked up 2, was that not all are convinced with Ponting as Captain. I then asked then whom?..2 which they stuttred , mumbled & didnt really have an alternative.

Get the feeling in a cple years, this Aus side wont be the Bully its been & could be 4 the taking in the transitional years.

The Aussie Fans are worried anyway.,

I have to say..whats the words i'm looking for?..fuckwits the lot of them..how can a side that scores over 500 runs in thier innings lose the test?

Watched every ball from lucnh break on.

2 mins after stating the Aussies are past it.

They bullied us out of the match.

Warne was amazing as was Collingwood, he dogged it out the rest...Well?

Went Missing when the blow torch was applied.

Very Dissap.

Absolutely pathetic, and Foz you cant just have a go at Jones, our top order fell apart (again), I know Strauss shouldnt have been out though. What another great captain's performance....not :rolleyes:

No mate Jones was a minor part of a bigger problem..

Strauss looks like a man whos pissed off at not being captain (he should be IMO)..Flintoff looks pissed off a being captian (he shouldnt be IMO)

Peterson (sp) i dont know what to thik about him,its all well and good going to hit every ball for 6 but he played his best test innings in the first innings great play then gets himself out in an ugly way come the 2nd innings.

Anderson...not test class s imple as thhat he should never pull on a jumper for england again.

Fletcher has lost the plot..quite what has gone wrong is bewillerdering me the Batsmen have no form at all the bowlers look like they cant be arsed and our one main bowler who can take wickets sits watching in the stands,Harmison looks lost and frankly we cant keep picking him on the of chance he may take a wicket or two.

Giles..well he shouldnt be there in the first place.

Jones was picked for his batting..and i see no evidence of him being any better than read in this department his keeping is shoddy too..and this is the thing those two where picked by Fletcher..noone else Flintoff looks to go along with what he says but i fear he doesnt stand up to him,Struass seemed to have done in the summer hence the recall of Read its just asking way to much of freddie to all these things,but maybe Fletcher needed a yes man and i think he got one.

Dont get me wroing freds the best since Botham (high praise) but he's not a captian for that matter niether was Botham.

Vaughan may make an appearance in the next test. :blink:

I can see no other reason for him being out there..but c'mon 8 rund in 2 innings from the big V..fletcher will think thats more than enough..

Bizzare that Mark, they are Stunned Down under.

Well in fairness he didnt look arsed in the 2 games so far and he'd be first out of the door when the reshuffle comes.