IGNORED

Bbc Sports Personality

Darren Clarke's the favourite but he doesn't want to get a sympathy vote and says he'd vote for Calzaghe. Close this year for once...normally a forgone conclusion.

Short list...

Zara Phillips

Darren Clarke

Andy Murray

Joe Calzaghe

Ricky Hatton

Nicole Cooke

Monty Panesar

Beth Tweddle

Phil Taylor

Jenson Button

Edited by mikeo

Like to know when Joe Calzaghe is going to get the recognition he deserves, think there is only Rocky Marciano who has defended a title more times than Joe.

He's a true Champion and Deserves to get the award, like Zed said what have the others done.

VOTE CALZAGHE, THE ONE WHO DOES DESERVE IT.

By the very definition - sports people have no personality, so the whole thing is redundant.

Aren't the rewards for being a successful sports person great enough, with fame and fortune that they have to go into a tizz of backslapping and self indulgent arse kissing.

F*ck em all.

ATB

Mac

By the very definition - sports people have no personality, so the whole thing is redundant.

Aren't the rewards for being a successful sports person great enough, with fame and fortune that they have to go into a tizz of backslapping and self indulgent arse kissing.

F*ck em all.

ATB

Mac

You know Mac your right..fuck them up thier talentless fuckwitted arses

Like to know when Joe Calzaghe is going to get the recognition he deserves, think there is only Rocky Marciano who has defended a title more times than Joe.

He's a true Champion and Deserves to get the award, like Zed said what have the others done.

VOTE CALZAGHE, THE ONE WHO DOES DESERVE IT.

You know what Bill, I musnt have read the list proprely, didnt see his name!!

Yeah Calzaghe for me, very good boxer and does not get the recongintion for it most of the time.

On a little side note the South east or Kent sports personality was done the other day at Gillingham and the winner was Mel Clewlow (who happens to be the person I work with who won Bronce in sydney ealier in the year.

Anyway

I thought that myself when I saw that Jenson was up. As everyone else has said poor list

Has Calzaghe done enough in this year to warrant it though? He's only fought once and it wasnt exactly a great performance

You can say that about them all.

Zara Phillips............one Eqestrian medal.

Darren Clarke.........one game of golf against USA.

Andy Murray...........Fook all.

Joe Calzaghe..........undeafeated champion for i dont know how long now.

Ricky Hatton...........similar to joe.

Nicole Cooke..........who is she. ?

Monty Panesar........fook all, took a few wickets ffs

Beth Tweddle..........who is she. ?

Phil Taylor..............Darts ffs

Jenson Button.........won a race. Jeez

Got to agree, this is the most UNDESERVING list of candidates i have ever seen, and it should be cancelled and held over for next year

I went on a purely physical level and voted for Zara Phillips and her massive tats .

If in doubt vote for the one with the big tats ( no Phil Taylor jokes please hehehehe ) :D

LMFAO :lol::lol:

I went on a purely physical level and voted for Zara Phillips and her massive tats .

If in doubt vote for the one with the big tats ( no Phil Taylor jokes please hehehehe ) :D

You could get locked up in the Tower of London for that Willo...but it has to be said they are fairly magnificent.