IGNORED

Princess Diana. Conspiracy Or Accident?

fcssl

Conspiracy or Accident?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Princess Diana was murdered or was it an accident?

• Tragic Accident
    • Murdered
    • Henri Paul was drunk which lead to the accident
    • Don't care

Well, with the findings of the initial investigation due to be released soon, what do you think. I think it is pretty much a given that the driver, Henri Paul, was drunk (or had been drinking anyway), however, do you think that she was murdered? If so, why. There have been theories banded about that she was with child, Dodi Fayed being the father, or that she was about to reveal that she had been the victim of repeated violence at the hands of other members of royalty, etc, etc.

A number of questions are likely to be raised again following the new findings...such as, was Henri Paul's blood sample swapped, had his drinks been spiked so to make him drunk and incapable of driving safely, was a third party involved with a military type flash light which blinded those in the Mercedes?

Also, had there been a cover up? Is Al Fayed right to keep pushing the case following enquiry after enquiry? Is MI6 responsible? Did the royalty order Diana to be silenced?

Whats your thought's?

DEATH BY MISADVENTURE...........maybe. ??

Accidental death will not wash with Al Fayad, adds to the surrounding mystery.

Also... why did Charles not kick up a fuss for an inquiry like al fayed. ??

Why did the doctor who was on the scene first in the tunnel, say he was surprised to hear she died at the hospital, when he considered she was hurt bad, but not critical.

Its another Marilyn Monroe / Kennedy Conspiracy.

Will never get to the bottom of it.

Edited by Licker

There are cases in law where people have been convicted for murder as a result of a technical car accident...

I can think of an incident is Skelmersdale where a bloke drove over another member of his family outside a pub during an argument. He was arrested and remanded for murder.

There are other offences which could have been looked at, such as Causing Death by Dangerous Driving. Now, although Henri-Paul died, this could have been levelled at the paparazzi motorcycle riders as they circled the moving Mercedes - which arguably led to Henri-Paul driving faster, which was a factor of the accident. Food for thought! I know that the incident happened in Paris, France, however their road traffic law enforcement is not the detached from that in the UK so I am sure that they have similar offences for such circumstances if they need it.

:)

There isn't an I don't care button :(

I wish there was one tbh..she a mongy old fame hungry mongrel who got what she desevered in the end.

The kids i feel for though.

Oh christ , next we'll be talking about wether the moon landings actually happened or not :o

They didnt ;)

There isn't an I don't care button :(

There is now.

I think she was murdered.. Al Fayed said it was arrange by a "leading member of the Royal Family".

Al Fayed made the Peter Pan film in honour of Dodi because he will never grow old. I thought that was a really nice thing to do.

i couldnt give a fuck tbh... insensitive or not the woman has been dead years i don't know why people just can't let her RIP rather than cause her name to be surrounded by all sorts of negative bullshit like this conspiracy stuff.... she was a good woman, she was a loss but let's leave it at that... am totally sick of hearin all this

i couldnt give a fuck tbh... insensitive or not the woman has been dead years i don't know why people just can't let her RIP rather than cause her name to be surrounded by all sorts of negative bullshit like this conspiracy stuff.... she was a good woman, she was a loss but let's leave it at that... am totally sick of hearin all this

its Al Fayed bring it up over and over again, he honestly believs his son was murdered, i can understand why he wont leave it. he wants justice for his son

and as said, she was a good woman, but who would be suprised if it was a murder

Me thinks you all like the x-files too much.. ;)

Agreed :lol: .

Agreed also.

Personally I think she and Dildo are on an island in the Windies somewhere.

ATB

Mac

He'd be about 121 years old if he was, so no danger there then .. :D

Three years younger than you then B. :lol:

Sorry mate, but it was there to be said.

ATB

Mac

Personally I think she and Dildo are on an island in the Windies somewhere.

ATB

Mac

Three years younger than you then B. :lol:

Sorry mate, but it was there to be said.

ATB

Mac

But not as good lookin as me Mac............... I can take it mate no probs. :lol: