IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not put the bid in anyway and see what happens?

One of 2 things is happening here,

1 - There are cogs turning behind the scenes and we will land him, remember the Lescott deal we all thought that was dead.

2 - Moyes is trying to kid the fans into thinking he's tried when its just a smoke screen for we're getting nobody!

One of 2 things is happening here,

1 - There are cogs turning behind the scenes and we will land him, remember the Lescott deal we all thought that was dead.

2 - Moyes is trying to kid the fans into thinking he's tried when its just a smoke screen for we're getting nobody!

Number 1 could be correct but with the Lescott case he didnt come out and say Im not leaving Wolves. I'd love it to be number one that is going on but option 2 seems more plausible.

Nothing is happening behind the scene.

If we want Joey that much and had intention of bidding for him then we would have put a bid no matter what.

Joey is most prob peed off that we didn't bid cos we never had an intention of bidding for him.

Everything is a smoke screen.

DM moaning about prices. Is it worth payment an extra 2m for a player if they get us into Europe and we can an extra 5m next season in tv money and prizes????

This is probably wishful thinking! ha ha, but I wonder if Moyes is delaying it all to get Fulham to up their offer for Davies. If Moyes tells Fulham the Davies deal is off (as we're no longer getting Barton), then it might prompt them to come back with more money? - assuming they really want Davies!

Then once they come back with a bigger offer, he'll bid for Barton.

I was just thinking about the whole Arteta transfer business where Moyes started making out he wasnt interested, then once Real Sociadad (?) dropped their asking price, he signed him.

Also Moyes has been pretty clever recently in transfer prices. A lot of deals, such as AJ, Lescott, etc were done with so much up front & then the rest based on clauses. I read somewhere that we didnt make a loss on Kroldrup because we only paid £3m up front, the rest was based on appearances.

I have heard through a reliable source within Everton Football club that they will make no signing this January.

But come the summer the toffee men will acquire Lauren from Arsenal , Welsh international Jason Koumas for the centre midfield and a permanent deal for keeper Tim Howard. Also Lee Carsley will move down a division to championship football.

MOYES LINES UP £1M SWOOP ON ALEX FOR JONES

By Alan Nixon

Everton boss David Moyes is set to move for Crewe contract rebel Billy Jones.

Moyes, who would offer £1million, headed a three-man delegation to watch the left-back at Tranmere on Tuesday and spoke to Crewe boss Dario Gradi about him.

Jones can also play in midfield, a versatility that appeals to Moyes. Crewe will sell because Jones is refusing to sign a new deal.

If the rumour from Everton Lad is true (I know there not from you) then its bad enough that we won't be signing anyone in the January transfer window but to only end up getting Lauren and JK in the summer is just down right terrible.

I don't know what Moyes is up to - either you are interested in a player and you pull out all the stops and get him, or you shut the fook up and look at other options. I firmly believe that Joey Barton is the kind of player we need but with Moyes pissing about we won't get him and we'll end up missing out on Europe for another year while the likes of Bolton and Pompey fight it out with the big boys where we should rightfully be.. So frustrating!!

I just hope in the summer Moyes pulls a couple of quality deals from up his sleeve like he did last summer. If he can do that then some hope shall return, but not buying this window when we have and will let players go is fucking crazy. I know it's not all Moyes' fault with BK fucking about behind the scenes, making Moyes say and do certain things IMO.

I just hope in the summer Moyes pulls a couple of quality deals from up his sleeve like he did last summer. If he can do that then some hope shall return, but not buying this window when we have and will let players go is fucking crazy. I know it's not all Moyes' fault with BK fucking about behind the scenes, making Moyes say and do certain things IMO.

Couldn't agree more mate!

this parts nothing to do with Everton but this will make you laugh -

Rangers to sign kaka at the end of the season they also want bert konterman back as aid for centreal defense. Ally McCoist has decided to play again as Support for Kris boyd this is because they have sign David Wier Ally McCoist said and and I quote "if big davie can do it so cun a" also E'to is also planning a moove to Gretna if they succed promotion for 40 million pounds due to the rich owner

:lol:

back to Everton -

Syllvester Stallone was apparently offered a goal keeper position at Everton after promoting his new film (which is rubbish) at Goodison Park last week. Also Dixie Day (whoever that is) is also coming to Everton FC.

Also, look for Tim Cahill to arrive as a long term replacement for Scholes for 9M near the end of the window if he returns to fitness by then, otherwise he will come mid summer.

Everton are supposedly hot on the tail of England under 21 starlet midfielder John Welsh. Reports from a Everton source suggested that the tough tackling midfielder is just the kind of player David Moyes is after after failing to secure the signing of Joey Barton this January.

Although it would take around £3 million to prize him away from Hull City.

I have also heard that local lad Jason Koumas could make the move back to Merseyside from West Brom in a £2.5 million pound deal.

James Beattie seen in Glasgow possibly in talks with Rangers with a view to a loan deal.