IGNORED

The Little Girl And That Dog

Andy

RIP to her and my thoughts are with her family, theres no way at all that this should happen, the dog (which is now supposed to have been proven to be one of those purebreed pitbulls that are on the dangerous dogs list) was owned by her uncle and hes been told before about his dealings with dangerous dogs, everyone who ive talked to has been all in favour for destroying these dogs and that dogs should only be allowed out with muzzles etc, but personally ive always thought its been up to the owner and how he/she has decided to bring up the dog, there was that kerfuffle a while back about rottweilers and how they should all be destroyed etc, but my mates got one and its probably one of the most docile dogs ive ever seen, the only thing i can say to argue against is that at the end of the day, a dog can turn on you but 99 times out of 100 theyve more than likely been baited, and lets face it, any animal/mammal is going to react if you treat it a differently to what theyre used to and what they dont like

no dog is evil. its how its treated is how it becomes agressive.

pitbulls and rotweilers can be the most docile dogs if looked after properly and loved. the dogs who attacked other people have had the most imbecilic owners. i knew a lad a year younger than me whos leg is fucked because his brother set his dog on him to scare him. like i said dickhead owners

like said if the guy is a drug dealer he would have trained his dog to attack. and the dog should be put down with the owner.

Partly agree with you, unfortunately the Pit Bull is bred to be a fighting dog, and has an inbuilt aggressive nature, But i agree about the Owner.

If the laws had been followed and the dog had been Muzzled, this girl would probably have had a few bad scratches, but would still be alive today.

Owner deserves to be Charged with some crime, Tho i cant see how he can be charged for manslaughter.

Glod bless you Ellie, to young too soon, out thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Got to agree with Alex to an extent but, American Pitbulls are purely and simply fighting dogs, no middle ground here, but in general a bad dog is usually the result of a bad owner.

I have had a few odd looks when walking Beano (Staffie X), I swear there is not a sweeter and more loving dog on this planet, but he carries with him a certain look. Let's hope there is not a knee jerk reaction to these animals, like I say make the owners suffer, a lot.

ATB

Mac

Sorry Craccer, but I don't want to turn a tribute to a dead little girl into a debate, but Pitbulls are agressive, it's what they were bred for. It's like saying Boarder Collies are "energetic", it's what they are. Why any right minded human being would want one of those creatures in their house is beyond me.

ATB

Mac

Sorry Craccer, but I don't want to turn a tribute to a dead little girl into a debate, but Pitbulls are agressive, it's what they were bred for. It's like saying Boarder Collies are "energetic", it's what they are. Why any right minded human being would want one of those creatures in their house is beyond me.

ATB

Mac

i know am jsut saying the owners to be blamed and should be punished...

Absolutely tragic.

Okay, I will say this though. I have owned dogs in the past, including a bitch Doberman. She was not the friendliest dog at all, and because of that, when she died, she was the last I would ever own. I now have a rabbit! lmao!

There is absolutely no reason, as far as I am concerned, for people to own dogs, unless they are a member of the emergency services, a farmer, blind, etc, etc, etc, after all, would you readily invite an ugly violent uneducated raving psychopathic lunatic who drains your money into your home? Not likely!

My thoughts and sympathy goes to the family and friends of the little girl...and I hope that Merseyside Police and the CPS have the balls to do something about the fool, her own uncle, who kept this animal despite the repeated warning that it was dangerous!

;)