IGNORED

Spurs

carper

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another team biting at our heels, they have been crap.

I think Al Jolsen must worried about getting sacked, ~I think they have spent about 70 mil in 3 seasons, only chelski have spent more

We should beat them at home for sure, non of this tough game crap, they havent won in seven, their shit away, 3 point bare minimum

Lets kick ass

The game was orginally suppose to be on tv here but after rescheduling the match it is only stream. It doesn't help that it comes on at noon and I will be in class. I'm a little disappointed but expect a good result

:(

btw welcome to the boards Joe, drop a line in the introductions topic to get a better welcome ;)

Can see us winning this 2-1 again, Big Vic and Yobo (determined to see these two score sometime)

im feeling nervous about this one, a real 6 pointer!

would love to get a result and do the double over them. though they looked good at the weekend.

hopefully we'll be more rested though. and the spuds have been very innconsitent,

im gonna go for 1-0 to us.

dunno about goal scorer, think its gonna be a scrapy game. (though with everton you ecpect nothing less)

Spurs arnt normally good away and I think fulham had an off day, if you watch the game it was very close at 1-0 and spurs were nothing special really, Keane made the difference and as Ive said before its very even outside the top 3 teams and that bit of quality makes the difference

Spurs arnt normally good away and I think fulham had an off day, if you watch the game it was very close at 1-0 and spurs were nothing special really, Keane made the difference and as Ive said before its very even outside the top 3 teams and that bit of quality makes the difference

fulham did seem unlucky, if it wasn't for some silly mistakes by knight it could have been closer.

the result was flaterring to spuds but all the goals were class. the problem with spurs is that when they are confident you can see there strikers scoring everytime. just hope they have an off day.... or they play mido!

Would I be able to get tickets for the game even though ive never been to a game before?

Should do, I dont think its sold out as I got an emailer today

Just get down the box office in plenty of time or you can reserve on the main website or call dial a seat

Cheers Zed, were would you recomend to sit?

your gonna be stuggling for the best seats now, but I suppose upper bullens & main stand for best veiws or the gwladys street to get a taste of the best atmosphere or the park end for the best lookin ;) (guess where I sit)