IGNORED

Spurs

carper

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

living down south and the only way of getting free commentary is listening via bbc london. Brett Angel is co-commentator and the cheeky tw*t has just said that Arteta should be playing for a quality team! You would have thought the shelf stacking gimp would have had more loyalty for his old club!

lol ol' angel!

hibbert on for fernandes now.

6-3-1

we've had more possession, more shots, more corners and we've decided it would be good to have 7 out of 11 defensive players.

are we that short of players that we only had andersson to go on the bench who moyes clearly wouldn't play.

i'm happy with a draw against spurs but i don't like the negativity.

Always stuck up for DM but that was beyond belief. That's no way to move forward, what other team in the country would settle in for a home draw against such a poor away team, have to attack them for Christs sake! BT rated at 4 point something on the Beeb site (against Berbatov 9 point something) so what in the hell is he doing on the pitch? Substitutions were a joke! Fucking furious.

Yeah I am not calling for Moyes' head but if you are gonna take Anichebe off replace him with Vaughn. I wasn't so bothered about the first substitution cos we are used to 4-5-1 but putting Hibbo on at the end for a 5-4-1 formation or whatever the hell it was is just stupid either leave the team as it is or bring Vaughn on with 5 mins left I mean what is a right back gonna do in the last 10 minutes of a game especially cos of how much of an attacking full back hibbo is, how many goals has he scored for us now? :whistle:

Edit: Never heard you turn the air quite so blue before Claire.

Editedit: Sorry steve you and Claire have the same pic and I just assumed which made an "ass" of "u" and "me" :D

Edited by L_Blue

sounded like a pretty negative performance, even though i had to listen to bias spurs commentary. Strong 20 minute period at the beginning of the second half when we should have capitalised, but other than that, nothing that stated that we should have won the game. Substitutions were a farce, I am Moyes fan but i am constantly baffled by his decisions regarding subs. Bang goes our game advantage for 7th place.

Just got back now.

Im usually one of the more optimistic blues but that was an embarassement to Everton Football Club and its supporters.

NO HEART, NO SPIRIT, NO AMBITION

Ambition sums Moyes up for, as he got none. To bring on TWO full backs when there is a young talanted striker on the bench defies all belief. What the fuck was he playing at?

There were no tactics throughout the match except for passing to Mikel Arteta. Beattie didnt have a fuckin clue as pair and Neville couldnt pass to save his life.

The substutions for me was the final straw, I've been one of the people who think it would be wise to keep faith in the manager but that was negativaty behond belief. WE ARE EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB, sitting back defending a draw at Goodison PARK.

Lescott, Osman and Arteta all had good games but there is very little class in that whole squad.

And we have had money to spend so that excuse can be put to sleep.

This may sound negative, perhaps its just one game but I havn't been that disguisted when leaving Goodison in a long time.

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM MOYES??? NOT UNDER FUCKIN YOU

Moyes is a fucking disgrace. What manager settles for a draw at HALF TIME AT HOME???? All patience with Moyes has gone.

All week he's being going on about us getting into Europe and we have to work for it, but he doesnt want it enough. He doesnt know how to get it, he is a twat. He wants versatile players but he's not a fucking versatile manager. He is so one dimensional it's unbelievable.

Im standing there as the players are coming on for the second half and I see Naysmith about to come on so I thought oh no Lescott's injured. But christ it's worse we're taking off a striker for him.

Im too angry to say much tbh. I felt like running to the touchline and twatting the ginger prick.

Moyes is a fucking disgrace. What manager settles for a draw at HALF TIME AT HOME???? All patience with Moyes has gone.

All week he's being going on about us getting into Europe and we have to work for it, but he doesnt want it enough. He doesnt know how to get it, he is a twat. He wants versatile players but he's not a fucking versatile manager. He is so one dimensional it's unbelievable.

Im standing there as the players are coming on for the second half and I see Naysmith about to come on so I thought oh no Lescott's injured. But christ it's worse we're taking off a striker for him.

Im too angry to say much tbh. I felt like running to the touchline and twatting the ginger prick.

I missed class to watch this shit. The first half was bad but the end was worse. I don't know why Vaughan wasn't put in earlier. His pace would have been very beneficial. Beattie has a very hard time playing up front alone and by putting leaving him put there you are just asking to play for a draw. This was the worse loss for me to take all year. Unbelievable

I took my mate a tottenham fan with me and at the time he litrally tapped me on the arm and said "what the hell is hibbert on for fernades for he's been the best player on the pitch by miles"

what the hell was that substitution? negative and crap a disgrace, why take fernandes off? why? he was running the midfield, 2nd half we had all the play in thier half they had two attacks and moyes thinks "oh no better play even more defensive" this defeat was shocking because it was all self inflicted.

I took my mate a tottenham fan with me and at the time he litrally tapped me on the arm and said "what the hell is hibbert on for fernades for he's been the best player on the pitch by miles"

what the hell was that substitution? negative and crap a disgrace, why take fernandes off? why? he was running the midfield, 2nd half we had all the play in thier half they had two attacks and moyes thinks "oh no better play even more defensive" this defeat was shocking because it was all self inflicted.

Fernandes may have been getting tired but he surely could handle five more minutes. I was impressed with his display today and thought he was a big difference why we controlled the midfield in the second half

dissapointed doesn;t even start to describe how i feel. i hate the negative way that we play. beattie shouldn;t wear the shirt any more- hes given chances and does nothing. sell him and cut our loses.

its pathetic that we rely on johnson so much. if he's not there we just dont seem confident enough to score.

fernandes looked good though

You would have thought the ginger idiot would have learnt his lesson after that Man City game when he invited pressure on the defence. He is fucking clueless and his post match comments defending his decisions pissed me off even more.

I think every Evertonian will think the same

Iv never seen a crowd turn so much when a substitution is made

I will not be one of those blaming bt (who did work hard, but its no enough) as he is just a scape goat, there are other problems, we had 2 key players missing in AJ and Cahill, but as I said, ive never seen the crowd turn as much when a sub is made, it was negative to an extreme when Vaughen is sitting there and he is brought on when they score

MOYES I HAVE DEFENDED YOU IN THE PAST, BUT LAST NIGHT WAS A JOKE

GET SOME BALLS (like you did when you were fist manager and we went down to 10 men in a game and you made a sub and prought on another striker, whats gone wrong since then