IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Just watched 3 recorded episodes of Bear Grylls man that Dude eats some disgusting crap! I think id starve before i ate smoked rattle snake and raw frog! Camping with him would be intresting to say the least.

rattle snake is quite good actually, so is frog if its cooked never tried it raw

Not so much what I am watching but my 20 month old son just switched channel 902 on Sky :lol: :lol: For some reason my first thought was to update this thread... :P

How in the world did he get to be that old :o ? He was only born last month wasn't he?

Jeez where does the time go :unsure: .

You can disable those channel btw EW if you don't watch them....but you probably know that ;);):rofl: .

How in the world did he get to be that old :o ? He was only born last month wasn't he?

Jeez where does the time go :unsure: .

Tell me about it.

You can disable those channel btw EW if you don't watch them....but you probably know that ;);):rofl: .

Erm, I think I'll leave my options open for now :lol: :lol: (unless he does it again :( )

Edited by Everton_Worshiper

Watched Xmen: First Class yesterday. Got to say i really enjoyed it, Fassbender was ace as Erik 'Magneto' and James McAvoy added a new dimension to the Character Pro.X which was interesting to see.

Plus the film helps you understand the respect that certain chracters have with each other throughout the Xmen 'universe'. I.e Mystique always had a soft spot for Xavier and now we know why, and the mutual respect Xavier and Magneto have for each other in the films based after the events of First Class.

Worth a watch imo :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I've been watching it, i like it! Was pleasantly surprised if im honest

have you seen any of the previous stuff Chris Lilley has done?

Summer Heights High is a MUST watch if you hav'nt seen that its just hilarious, and We Can Be Heroes is ok, i was'nt completely taken by that, there is talk of a second series of Summer Heights High at the moment

U2 at Glastonbury, i grew up with this band in the late 80s so may be a little biased, what a live band fcuking amazing!

They were OK....nothing special. Played their hits like they sound on the records....unadventurous stadium rock for me.

Came across an Island records demo in 1980 with "A Day Without Me" on it....so I go as far back as you smeg :) .

(Wife agrees with you though, just had a heated discussion on it....hope it hasn't cost me privileges :unsure: )