IGNORED

Uefa Cup

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

No reductions for children either Bill :) . Never mind, gotta be done (and as been), wouldn't forgive myself if we made it and I hadn't tried. Worse case scenario is we get knocked out, get the tickets in the ballot and the final's Spurts v Notlob <_< .

I suppose at least I could get the cash back on ebay :) .

Edited by MikeO

£55 a ticket....if we're in it...madness :o !! Are you serious?

Bargain of the fucking century!! I'm in.

Thought I'd have no chance of getting one.

who would be eligible then, s.t holders?

i yes i think £55 is expensive, though if we're in it may be value for money, but having really thought about it from lime street its 8.50 return to manchester stations so travel is cut right out. :D

Saw an article today that said the Premiership is in the hunt for an extra UEFA Cup berth next year - it is currently leading UEFA's Fair Play standings, which is worth an extra bid to the country finishing first at the end of the club season.

Apparently "fair play" only applies to standards of player behaviour and not referees' decisions. ;)

who would be eligible then, s.t holders?

i yes i think £55 is expensive, though if we're in it may be value for money, but having really thought about it from lime street its 8.50 return to manchester stations so travel is cut right out. :D

The clubs would get 13,000 each to distribute as they see fit. Season ticket holder would be a starting point....but there are more than 13,000 of them I'd have thought.

See the bookies have us up to joint second favourites with Spurs (behind Bayern) after the last couple of nights results.

....and another thing...

Bolton beating Atletico after Sergio Aguero sent off...never thought I'd see El Hadji Diouf actually benefit from someone spitting :o !

Edited by MikeO

i used to think he did till i saw him almost cold hearted sitting on the sidelines when we scores.... didn't even flinch... does he love the club, or is he just passionate about what he does? i think he cares about football, and he wants success for his teammates and himself, although that would bring success to the club i think his affection is with the team as opposed to the club. you may say ofcourse or disagree, but i don't think he loves the club...not like say, for example, big dunc did.

Cahill needs to be rested tomorrow, most of his performances lately he just hasn't even been in the game, I like Cahill, not many players in are team play with a passion to play football like him and he scores some important goals but other than that I can't see him improving his all round game. I would like him to be captain but were improving all the time and sooner or later he will struggle to get in the side.

Edited by Blue4Ever