• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UEFA Cup Last 16

Hamburg

Leverkusen

Bayern

Werder Bremen (barring a miracle comeback from Braga)

Getafe

Marseille

Rangers

Zenit St. Pete

Bolton

Tottenham

Everton

Fiorentina

PSV

Anderlecht

Sporting Lisbon

Nurnburg/Benfica (depends entirely on whether Benfica scores an away goal in the next ten minutes or so)

Listed are four or five German teams, three English teams, and a hodgepodge from other countries. NOT LISTED: Atletico Madrid, Villareal, Bordeaux, both Greek teams, and both Swiss teams (all toast)

saw the, play against roma the other week, was on football italiono on channel 5 and roma were playing like shite, but still slaughtering them.

Fiorentina couldnt pass the ball round round the referee never minf get into the opposing half. dont know wether they were missing some of their better players but they were shit

e perchè?chiedi forse si saranno sbagliati

Hi guys i'm a Fiorentina supporter, i just wanted to say that Everton yesterday played a superb game. It was the only team that made us suffer in the last 3 years. I'm sure that in Florence we played very good soccer as well but (i have to admit) at the end of the two games maybe Everton deserved more (sorry for my english).

Well i hope that both teams will play against soon...........Fiorentina team has to grow a lot.

p.s. What you gave as dinner to your player to make them run as rockets for 120 minute...........? :rolleyes:

Guest once-a-blue!
Hi guys i'm a Fiorentina supporter, i just wanted to say that Everton yesterday played a superb game. It was the only team that made us suffer in the last 3 years. I'm sure that in Florence we played very good soccer as well but (i have to admit) at the end of the two games maybe Everton deserved more (sorry for my english).

Well i hope that both teams will play against soon...........Fiorentina team has to grow a lot.

p.s. What you gave as dinner to your player to make them run as rockets for 120 minute...........? :rolleyes:

Everton were shite in Italy and you were too cautious at Goodison. It's a two legged competition that neither of us played very well and hopefully lessons can be learned.

Everton were shite in Italy and you were too cautious at Goodison. It's a two legged competition that neither of us played very well and hopefully lessons can be learned.

rubbish.

it was typical of football.

in florence we saw an italian masterpiece a fantastic italian side with that bit of british guile take us apart.

at Goodison, we showed them the same.

we weren't perhaps at our best away and they mighn't have been last night, but the reason for that is simple, the quality of the opposition.

i wish fiorentina luck, i genuinely hope they win it. great side that i'm proud to say our blues dominated atleast for 90 minutes.

may we meet again in the future.

Hi

I find it difficult to explain just how good I thought Everton Football Clubs efforts were Wednesday night. As a Celtic fan for 47 years it brought back all the memories of the 1960's-70's evenings at Parkhead. From the manager to the players and the fans I salute you from the bottom of my heart. You didn't deserve that outcome. I really hope you grab the forth spot infront of the other mob.

For It's A Grand Old Team To Play For

Gerry

Celtic Supporter From Brighton.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...