IGNORED

Whats Your Ringtone?

aaron

Just upgraded from the samsung D500 to the D900, supposed to be 64 polytonic (whatever that means) ringtones on it, but fooked if i can find them, the only one i can find is samsungs own one or the Vibration, and its fookin horrible. :angry:

Anybody got a Samsung D900 who can give us a bit of info, i think the D500 was a better phone than this fooka.

How are people getting the Z Cars theme tune cos Ive tried bloody loads of sites and can I find it, can I buggery!! I wanted that as my ringtone but at the minute ive got the ring tone from the film "Crank", sort of like a dieng ring tone lol. My message tone is the theme from "Police Squad!" absolutly superb!!!!! But any help on the Z cars ting would be apriciated!

But how did you get it on your computer?? Im sorry for being a demanding little prick about this but I spent litraly hours tryin to find it, found a copy and it doesnt work on my phone!!

Mac sent it to me (to my phone that is)....if I knew how I'd send it on but I've not got a clue how to do it :( .

Edited by MikeO

• 2 weeks later...
But how did you get it on your computer?? Im sorry for being a demanding little prick about this but I spent litraly hours tryin to find it, found a copy and it doesnt work on my phone!!

Here is a website I use for a lot of my ringtones... Coolsmartphone.com

If you quickly register you can download as many mp3 ringtones as you like for free, including Z Cars which I posted up...Click here for Z Cars