IGNORED

Pictures To Share....

Leesa

I did a search but didn't see any sort of thread where we could just post pictures about anything and everything but I thought I would share a picture that my brother sent me from Kuwait he is serving in the US Navy and this is a real cool photo of a sunset there. If there is a thread like this can a mod move? Thanks. :)

kuwaitsunset.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are a couple of photo's to the city of sin (Las Vegas) that I took a couple months ago.

LasVegas2006004.jpg

LasVegas2006005.jpg

I stayed in that hotel (NYNY) last week Leesa, the bit left to middle with purple windows, the Century building. Vegas is my fave place in the world, went 6 years ago and promised I would go every year until i die. Last week was my 6th time so so far so good!! :)

Edited by sheedysheedysheedy

I stayed in that hotel (NYNY) last week Leesa, the bit left to middle with purple windows, the Century building. Vegas is my fave place in the world, went 6 years ago and promised I would go every year until i die. Last week was my 6th time so so far so good!! :)
I love it as well :D . I'm thinking about finding a job there and moving after I graduate. It must be expensive to fly out every year? Edited by Joe

It is Joe but more than worht it. Already got next year planned and trying to persuade the missus to go for Christams this year!!

It is an obsession to be fair :D

It is a great place to go. I've been there so many times i've lost count but every time I go back something is different. That city is always growing. I love Fremont area. The gambling is cheaper and less of a crowd but once you go and if it's your cup of tea you are hooked. Christmas time is a lovely time to go actually. It isn't hot and the crowds are not as big. I went last year two weeks before Christmas because the rates are at the best for Vegas. Got a steal of a deal 2 nights free and each additional night was only $25 bucks a night can't beat that. Also, checked out a little british pub there for of course a toon match and if you are missing food from home that is the place to go. I can post the link of the pub if anyone is interested.

abit off topic to the beatiful pics being put up but i take this chance to share my lates art pic with you all.

i mean its still on the board lol but u get an idea of when its striped off.

posted along with a lictenstein pice witch is the style i ripped of but blended with an expoding clock witch represents time.

post-1804-1180225581_thumb.jpg

post-1804-1180225602_thumb.jpg

This was taken during one of my hikes in the Lake District Its called Sharp Edge, on the north side of Blencathra. See how many hikers you can see in the Pic, some people tackle it from Different Directions.

Me and the missus took a 10 minute break here, to see who chose the easiest way to the top. :)

blencathrasharpedge.jpg

After coming away from the Lake District you come across the Yorkshire Moors, which allows you to relax a little and enjoy a gentle stroll across less demanding terrain.

I call this "The long and Winding Road" Its Cringle Moor in the Yorkshire moors.

longroad.jpg

After coming away from the Lake District you come across the Yorkshire Moors

And moving away from there....you will soon come across Norfolk!(where I live)

Where walking is easy!!No Mountains....No hills....No slopes....Just miles and bloody

miles of open fields.You can stroll through the crops if you wish...and if you can

speak Russian or Polish you can even chat to the local workers tending their fields.

I bought a mountain bike a year back!.......can't find anywhere to ride it :angry: