IGNORED

Pictures To Share....

Leesa

In the words of mac "harden the fuck up" to neill and cahill :P

and if you think thats a horrible thing to draw then you should see what im working on now ;)

It includes a shit load of zombies.

Edited by Everton Lad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's some fucking storm :huh:

I know crazy looking isn't it....I had to call him on the picture though as I thought could this be a real photo and no joke it is real you should see the garb they gotta where during one of these storms and all in 112 degree weather.

Bloody Pot heads.

I may grow/smoke cannabis to relax the spasms in my neck, shoulders and arms due to my epilepsy without it i would be taking another four tablets a day along with the ten i already take, i work, pay my bills and run a flat all by myself and take great offence at you labeling me a pot head. :angry:

Pot heads are people who sit around all day smoking anything they can get their hands on, regardless of the fact that it is full of chemicals or bit's of glass/sand, just to get stoned.This is not me.

I may grow/smoke cannabis to relax the spasms in my neck, shoulders and arms due to my epilepsy without it i would be taking another four tablets a day along with the ten i already take, i work, pay my bills and run a flat all by myself and take great offence at you labeling me a pot head. :angry:

Pot heads are people who sit around all day smoking anything they can get their hands on, regardless of the fact that it is full of chemicals or bit's of glass/sand, just to get stoned.This is not me.

And you thought it was my time of the month Goldy :P

And breath!! :mellow:

I think you'll find Pat was taking the piss!

Lets be honest now,

as a career chooofer ( 20yrs+), toking is now on the resume as a skill, right next to Pidgeon English as a 2nd language.

But since being a lil ill of health have cut back to a 1/2 oz a week & yes I go to work everyday, function normallly, have a mortgagae, car payments etc etc & have functioned fine done for over 2 decades.

Just @ my own pace :)

Just to get you drug crazed hippies back on topic...more grass roots (non-smokable) :D . Found this pic of the "main" stand at Guildford City FC. It was taken before my time but hadn't changed at all by the time I started going in the late sixties. I sat next to Geoff Hurst in that stand...pre-season (or testimonial, not sure) against Wham that we lost 4-2.

gcfc1.jpg

Edit: Forgot to mention...it's a housing estate now :angry: .

Edited by MikeO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...