IGNORED

Pictures To Share....

Leesa

Thats a long way from Norfolk.

Alas Licker,you are correct!.....Norfolk is a long way from anywhere <_<

On my train trips to Goodison,we cross some fantastic scenery ie dales and

such.Those mountains and Vallies fair take the breath away from a Norfolk lad!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leesa if you think that's nice head north a bit to the West Highlands of Scotland. Stunning, particularly Glencoe, totally breathtaking. Never had a great camera when I've been there unfortunately but I'll have a search and see if I can find anything....Licker's been I'm sure so he may have something.

Leesa if you think that's nice head north a bit to the West Highlands of Scotland. Stunning, particularly Glencoe, totally breathtaking. Never had a great camera when I've been there unfortunately but I'll have a search and see if I can find anything....Licker's been I'm sure so he may have something.

I would love that....last year I was over there and made it up to Edinburgh. Scotland is stunning and would love to see more of it. I am in love with the UK.

Correct Mike, we walked the "West Highland Way" several years ago and agree with you, if anybody wants Mountains and very rugged landscapes, then Scotland is the place for them.

This is taken from Rannock Moor and Blackrock Cottage as you approach Glencoe valley and Ben Nevis.

gal_blackrock_cottage.jpg

This one is called The Three Sisters, its in the Glencoe Valley on the way to Fort William on the last day of our walk.

glencoe05.jpg

Just for you Leesa, i hope you enjoy.

Bill. :)

Correct Mike, we walked the "West Highland Way" several years ago and agree with you, if anybody wants Mountains and very rugged landscapes, then Scotland is the place for them.

This is taken from Rannock Moor and Blackrock Cottage as you approach Glencoe valley and Ben Nevis.

gal_blackrock_cottage.jpg

This one is called The Three Sisters, its in the Glencoe Valley on the way to Fort William on the last day of our walk.

glencoe05.jpg

Just for you Leesa, i hope you enjoy.

Bill. :)

Gorgeous Bill...simply gorgeous! Funny, we have a mountain range here in America that are located in Oregon called The Three Sisters. I can't wait for my travels and I look forward to getting to see more of the country side. Thank you so kindly for sharing. :)

Suppose it's about time that I give you good peeps a lil photo/tour of Pat's lil part of the world.

I live almost on a pseudo delta system where the Ocean, a River System & Creek System's all meet @ the South Pacific.

This is the shithole what I gave up terrace housing, central heating & cobble stone for....

Have a few so will spread over a cple posts for the sake of quicker refreshment etc.

Work Rest & Play -> With Pat

May as well start wif the shitty end of the stick -> Work

( LOL some of these pics taken on the only shitty weather day in past 14 years)

1) Alumina, Grain & Chemical terminal. ( My main place of work)

b2zb4.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Pic taken from main terminal over industrial end of harbour towards ( In distance)

1 of the 6 Coal loading facilities we handle

b1bn3.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Gateway to 2nd beach

b3pf7.jpg

4) The Mouth - Beach Meets River

b9sx0.jpg

5) The Mouth 2 - Creek systems Meet Ocean ( Beware Crocdiles - Well so say the signs !!!)

b10cz4.jpg

6) Kite Surfing is the new Fad - Popular activity where all the systems meet Creek, River Oceans Mouth etc.

b11pn3.jpg

7) A fave lil hideaway up the beach a bit called Canoe Point.

b12mw9.jpg

Part 2

8) Not Pat's beach hosue ( yet) :) ( Get 1 wif the next 2 million)

b13eu3.jpg

9) Back up the river

b4ya8.jpg

10) Bit Further

b5or1.jpg

11) Towards The Bridge

b6ns3.jpg

12) Then In To The Yacht & fishing boat harbour

b7ne0.jpg

13) Mouth of the River @ Sunset.

b15ji5.jpg