IGNORED

Gravesen's Prem Plea

Seems to me that the "first option" we have on Tommy is a complete waste of time. What does it mean? That we get to talk to him first? If someone else (eg Manure) wants him and will offer him more money and better prospects(?) and if he's a traitorous mecenary bastard like most of his fellow pros then we can talk all we like but DM would be wasting his breath.

Edited by mikeo

He WILL be a Man Utd player by the end of the transfer window.

He is a very good midfeilder who is cheap as chips and a stocking filler by Man Utd transfer budget standards

If he really wanted to come back to Everton - the deal would have been all but done buy now.

Guest fozzie22
He WILL be a Man Utd player by the end of the transfer window.

He is a very good midfeilder who is cheap as chips and a stocking filler by Man Utd transfer budget standards

If he really wanted to come back to Everton - the deal would have been all but done buy now.

Or he wouldnt have left in the first place

I don't think it is just money to be honest - Pains me as a say, but bigger and more succesful comes in to the equation as well.

At the moment big and successful we are not.

I must be honest wouldn't like to see Grav's coming to Goodison in another teams colours. But if we have really only got limited funds to bring players in, a striker or two is a must with Grav's a luxery we probabley can't afford.

i read that he could a cut price at 1 mil if we were to offload bent then you never no

Oh yes, 1 mil for grav and get 3 mil for bent, well have 2 mil left for nugent

:D:huh::D:o:D:huh::D

the silly season is upon us.

Let it go, move on, i'm firmly in the "played well for half a season camp" and think all parties should move on, would you put him in instead of cahill and arteta or even phil neville

I wouldn't, just think back before last season

Oh yes, 1 mil for grav and get 3 mil for bent, well have 2 mil left for nugent

:blink:   :huh:   :blink:   :o   :lol:   :huh:   :mellow:

the silly season is upon us.

Let it go, move on, i'm firmly in the "played well for half a season camp" and think all parties should move on, would you put him in instead of cahill and arteta or even phil neville

I wouldn't, just think back before last season

Tend to agree Zed - he was decent for most of his time - Excellent for 6 months