IGNORED

Back To Undinese?

I heared this a long time ago along with, someone lives in the same street as Cahill asked Timmy why Per aint playin?

Apparently Tim still hadnt stoped laughing by the time he got in his car and the only words to pass his lips were shit and he's!

Another someone who works with someone who's dad lives in Cahill's street!! But they all mount up!....................Thats piss poor management if its true :P

He would be eligible because he hasn't played in it for us has he?

Strange one this Kroldroup situation -

There have been so many stories and rumours that its difficult to actually see what the truth is with him.

- Is he struggling with life on Mersyside on a personnal level

- is he depressed because of the injuries,

- is he sh1t like some are saying,

- does he just need a run in Prem football to sort out any or all of the above.

I guess as a new player you would feel a bit left out if you join a club (know nobody and spend no time training with your new team mates). I don't know, I could see why he would be a bit depressed with life in Liverpool at the moment.

If the above is the situation them maybe a move back would suit all parties.

Also heard the rumour that Per was sh*te and couldn't deal with the ressie games, never mind the first team.

Also heard the rumour that we bought the wrong player, It was meant to be Daniel Agger that we wanted.....but surely they can't get the wrong club as well as the wrong player?!?.

Sounds like Li Tie and Li Wiefeng all over again!

Thinking back, we were after Agger also, but the danish club wanted too much money, we wanted to pay about 4 and they wanted more, which is what they are doing with the shite ATM. We didn't sign the wrong player, just a different one

Fooking chinease whispers

Guest fozzie22
Thinking back, we were after Agger also, but the danish club wanted too much money, we wanted to pay about 4 and they wanted more, which is what they are doing with the shite ATM. We didn't sign the wrong player, just a different one

Fooking chinease whispers

In the summer we where after everyone..not many came