IGNORED

Luis 'lucho' Gonzalez

Everton are on the brink of landing Porto midfielder Luis Gonzalez for £10million. (Daily Express) has anyone else heard anything about this yet and anyone no much about the player also says (And Toffees boss David Moyes could add to that signing with a swoop for Wigan left-back Leighton Baines. (Daily Express) what ya fink

looks good Edited by savo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Daily Post has reported today that EFC have tabled a £10 million offer for FCPorto midfielder Gonzalez. The bid will be part funded by the sale of BT which apparently went through last night! Is this just more mind games from Kenwright and Wyness to keep KEIOC's proposals of the back page? Or has Kenwright finally got his thumb out his ar*e

post-3031-1186217153.jpg

If we can afford him get him, Real Madrid wanted him so that just makes you think he's class, I reckon if BT goes we should spend out on 1 quality player like Mikel so he doesnt have to do everything when where playing. If skysports have it up on there site later there could be some truth but other than that it could be bullshit.

we dont really need this guy but i would like him here.

baines deffo, another striker

then we can start thinking about gettin other players in.

You've got to be kiddin, Cahill out for 6+ weeks and on top of this i have always felt we lacked a quality addition to the centre of the park who has the ability to dictate play, spread the ball around and be in general just a class act. We couldn't need this guy more, he is a class player and would improve the team 100%. I would take anyone that meant not having to play both carsley and neville in midfield together which imo is disastorous.

Its going to be very interesting if as I think there are no new signings in before the vote is done on the stadium.

I think the club have to bring in a couple of decent players before then or the fans will show there anger towards the club when it comes to the vote.

what's wrong with the 4-5-1. i know we still have no decent backup for AJ until Vaughan gets back but AJ should be able to stay fit and injury free till then i think/hope. eventually, Cahill up behind AJ, Arteta on the left, Osman on the right, this Gonzalez guy in the middle and Carsley playing as a holding midfielder.

im all for this signing, hopefully it's not bullshit.

what's wrong with the 4-5-1. i know we still have no decent backup for AJ until Vaughan gets back but AJ should be able to stay fit and injury free till then i think/hope. eventually, Cahill up behind AJ, Arteta on the left, Osman on the right, this Gonzalez guy in the middle and Carsley playing as a holding midfielder.

im all for this signing, hopefully it's not bullshit.

wot about anichebe??