IGNORED

Wigan

Foxon

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell we are playing to not lose 3 pts at this point.

Home game...are we should be in control againts teams like these if we wanna achieve anything in Europe,,we should be winning them 3-0 at least...sigh! Hope we are not again 1 goal team this season!! lol

Listened to it on website

First half sounded good, Arteta ripping KK apart

Second half sounded quite poor. Kirkland made a few saves, but it wasn't like we were all over them for long periods.

I predicted a struggle, which is what always happens against Wigan, so i am over the fucking moon that we have secured 3 points on the opening day. To beat a 'bogey' team is good news.

We'll play better this season, but we'll also play worse.

Wigan didn't sound like they had any momentum really......could they struggle?

Well done boys, job done, 3 valuable points in the bag

Roll on Tuesday!!

my thoughts after watching a small screen on the pc!

We won without really playing well,whilst Wigan wont be the pushovers some

expect,so that was fair enough.

Osman did ok!But Cahill would do better.Lescott at left back was ok!but Baines

will probably do better in that position,whilst Lescott will be great along side Yobo.

Arteta was class,and will improve as the midfield gets stronger.

Anichebe was a tad lucky with his goal! BUT right place,right time shows with

luck he can become a really good player.AJ chased everything and was a credit to the

shirt.....but some of our balls through/over to him were poor!If they had been better

we wouldn't have been hanging on at the end.

Pinnar looked a good player and was involved in the Anichebe goal as was AJ....Great

build up for that goal.

3 points at a canter,only at times did we really get going.But you can see that the potential

when were fully fit is there.I think Moyes was a touch cautious.We need to kill games

better than this or were going to throw away some silly points again this season.

Clean sheet would have been nice!Crap marking for their goal....Baines should shore

up the defence.

As I said at the top, my screen was very small!.........maybe you saw it differently.

Although we won there were some very piss poor performances. Anichebe was a joke, hardly jumped for headers and just lumbered about most of the time. Carsley ran around like a headless chicken, I'm sorry but he has to go. Stubbs had a shocker today. Hibbert again was his usual hoofing self. You'd think after this amount of time our players would learn that AJ is a midget. Special credit needs to go to Arteta, Osman, Lescott and AJ, they put a 100% in today. Arteta is simply a star, he ran the show from the first second til the last. Pienaar showed some good touches and linked well with Arteta, I hope that can continue.

The three points is what matters, but improvements need to be made by some players and hopefully some new signings.

Although we won there were some very piss poor performances. Anichebe was a joke, hardly jumped for headers and just lumbered about most of the time. Carsley ran around like a headless chicken, I'm sorry but he has to go. Stubbs had a shocker today. Hibbert again was his usual hoofing self. You'd think after this amount of time our players would learn that AJ is a midget. Special credit needs to go to Arteta, Osman, Lescott and AJ, they put a 100% in today. Arteta is simply a star, he ran the show from the first second til the last. Pienaar showed some good touches and linked well with Arteta, I hope that can continue.

The three points is what matters, but improvements need to be made by some players and hopefully some new signings.

nearly fully agree with you

how was anichebe a joke, usually he so lazy bu at least he was holding the ball up beta

osman was a joke, apart from his goal he was shittt, i really dont rate him

he kept cumin into CM when he was ment to be playin on the wing

arteta was amazing seen when he ripped all the wigan team an got brought down in the box

peinarr was decent, all hibbert was doing was kickin it up, i rekon we shud play jagielka there against spur's

we cant play with neville an carsely CM we are to defence we need a attacking CM

poor game

bu win is a win

nearly fully agree with you

how was anichebe a joke, usually he so lazy bu at least he was holding the ball up beta

osman was a joke, apart from his goal he was shittt, i really dont rate him

he kept cumin into CM when he was ment to be playin on the wing

arteta was amazing seen when he ripped all the wigan team an got brought down in the box

peinarr was decent, all hibbert was doing was kickin it up, i rekon we shud play jagielka there against spur's

we cant play with neville an carsely CM we are to defence we need a attacking CM

poor game

bu win is a win

It was a typically poor Everton game, but only because Moyes likes to play it that way. Carsley must go as he simply isn't good enough, and Pienaar looks very good. But a win is a win, just hope Fernandes and Yakubu can join our ranks to boost the quality.