IGNORED

Wigan

Foxon

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KK'll probably have a blinder....but it's a must win. Good start is essential and with two away games to come we need three points in the bag. 3-1, Yobo, AJ and a twenty-five yard screamer from VDM coming off the bench B) . Killa for them.

I'd give a large wad off cash to have a chat with you in the main stand Bill (we could discuss VDM's goal ;) ), but sadly not this week-end :( .

We can have a great season if we get lucky with injuries....I'm as excited as ever..COYB!!

Edited by MikeO

I think that you guys will absolutely thrash wigan 5-0 is my prediction. Wigan have an awful manager IMO look at his bradford days and also there signings have been poor I aint the biggest fan of koumas either and sibi and bramble should be a league below. AJ Anichebe and co will have a field day I feel against them. An easy home win is my prediction and I am going for a big one in 5-0.

I just hate us to have this kind so called "easy start". What is going to be easy in season starter? This game we must win, no doubt about it , and same time its doing some pressure on result with of course the excitement of first game. I dont care what way we win this match or what result as we just win. Hmm my guess of result: 1-0 Arteta(90)(pen) :D actually it will come on 96min but that was from official scoreboard. Ill think its gonna be AVM who is going down on box. Some1 wanna ask rates for this kind of bet? :P

Edited by LexKing

Simple really!....All Moyes has to do is to get the lads to play as if the opposition were

the rs or Chelsea,that way I'm sure they will beat Wigan!

If they go out with easy 3 points ringing in their ears,then they just may come unstuck against

a Wigan team under no pressure for this trip to Goodison!

Don't know about this years signings!.....but the three from last year Howard,Lesscott

and AJ will play a major part in what we achieve this year.

A clean sheet and a goal or two for AJ,would be just the thing in preperation for that trip

to Spurs.IF and it's a big IF we can get a result there like last season,then away at

Reading wont come fast enough!

Lot of if's in there......And it all starts with Wigan.Carsley will start!....he might even score!

Guest blueboy122

3-0 to the blues. moyes will have them well prepared for this game i expect aj to score 2 and lescott or yobo from a header. wigan will be no match for us.

How can I predict a 3 v 1 lost with Pistone to score when he is not here anymore.

Worse bit of business this summer by Everton with not keeping him :o:D

My starting line up would be

Howard,

Hibbo, Yobo, Stubbs, Lescott

Neville

Arteta, Jags, Osman, VDM

Aj, VA

Subs,

turner, Carsley, Pienar, McFadden, Luckas

We are expected to win and don't like them games.

Think it will be a hard game and can see a draw as much as I can see us winning.

Am going for a 1 v 1 with Stubbs to score