IGNORED

Mcclaren Is A Tosser

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we know what we know what to expect at the next big championships..........start ok........promise to improve in the final stages, because winning when not playing great is a good sign...........go out before the final stages..........he's a useless fucker...........get rid!! :angry2:

Apart from the PR stunt of getting rid of Becks, has he actually changed anyhting?? Style of play?? personnel??

did mclaren actually watch the spurs game. coz other thn the mistake for thier goal lescott played really well and on top of that he scored.

now what more can lescott do to get picked. isnt the whole point of a friendly to try out new players and give them a run out.

tbh i hope we dont qualify for euro 2008 for 2 reasons. 1 so that the whole world can say that mclaren is a clueless idiot and 2) there isnt anything to distract me from my a2s next year

The title of this thread has been highlighted today by the fact he's called up Sol Campbell and Steven Taylor ahead of our very own Lescott. What does he have to do to show he should be there? Fucking joke.

AJ and Pip are in though.

I guess he hasnt watched him consistantly as a centre half and hes only really covering as a LB, although I dont like to defend maclaren

I'm with you mate, i hope we don't qualify either and then mc clown can get the sack, and we get someone else in.

BRING BACK SVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me three

Lescott should retire from england and go join Carragher in the Republic of Scouse national side.

The Squad is poor though i mean

Terry is injured if he isnt playing for chelsea why should he for england

Gerrard has a broken Toe he wont play

Crouch is Suspended so there's no real point in him being in the squad!

Wes Brown is Shite

Campbell is 32 get regulary beaten for pace

James is a Clamity

Dyer Sicknote

Downing Crap should go to tottenham if he wants to be any good.

Edited by Randomness

Lescott should retire from england and go join Carragher in the Republic of Scouse national side.

The Squad is poor though i mean

Terry is injured if he isnt playing for chelsea why should he for england

Gerrard has a broken Toe he wont play

Crouch is Suspended so there's no real point in him being in the squad!

Wes Brown is Shite

Campbell is 32 get regulary beaten for pace

James is a Clamity

Dyer Sicknote

Downing Crap should go to tottenham if he wants to be any good.

have to disagree on that one mate. since joining pompey james has been superb. on current form james should be no1 atm.

i dont get why mclaren has included injured and suspended players. there not gonna play and he could have easily have included untried players in the squad such as lescott

Im not a big England fan really but if england were to get the right manager 1 who doesent just look at the old players but looks at the up and coming players england would have a really strong squad who should be challanging for the world cup!

«« Born blue »»

«« Live blue »»

«« Stay blue »»

«« Die blue »»

«« 100% blue »»

This prick gets worse and worse. He said on talksport he wants all England players to play for the top 4 in the Premiership, does this man have a brain? Maybe we should only take our managers from a top 4 side in the Premiership then. I hope Germany batter us and we don't qualify for the Euro's, anything to get rid of this clown.

This prick gets worse and worse. He said on talksport he wants all England players to play for the top 4 in the Premiership, does this man have a brain? Maybe we should only take our managers from a top 4 side in the Premiership then. I hope Germany batter us and we don't qualify for the Euro's, anything to get rid of this clown.

HAHA what a joke he needs owt!

Perhaps we are entering the 6 a side world cup ? Coz that's about all you would get from the top 4 in regards to English players.

I 4 one Love England, but despise the last cples of Morons in charge & the suits above even more.

Bet you wish you supported the mighty 'Green and White' Army! hehe :P

the biggest thing i cant stand with england is how they seem to have their favorites, and regardless of form they get a game.

i think its a joke that Owen could walk back into the England 11, he hasnt even started for Newcastle yet. played maybe 10 games in two years!

growning up we learnt if we dont train on saturday you dont play on sunday. coz it wasnt fair on the lads who turned up, defoe and bent havnt spent two years in colorado getting a bionic leg!

• 2 weeks later...