IGNORED

Bk

Mike can you answer me a question, in your honest opinion will BK be at the helm leading us into Kirkby or will he sell up the minute his share price rises?

Evertonian or not that realy doesnt come into it IMO.

What a load of bollox!!!!

Like him or loathe him I think it is completely ludicrous to suggets that he doesnt care about Everton and is just in it for the money. Have a word with yourself

Even if he did sell up would that not mean more investment in the club ?

And who do you want in charge of the club , some Yank into soccer who doesnt know his corners from his throw ins? Do you think that they will have more feelings for the club and not be interested in the money?

I hate short sighted people with short memories, can you honestly say the club has not moved forward since the Johnson era?

Steve I dont think he's being underhanded in the slightest and by moving us into a new stadium he's obviously got the best interest of the club at heart I just honestly think this whole process has been controled by KW and BK has been lost in the romance of it all.

I know we need to move and I know we need to be funded but it angers me beyond belief that fellow Evertonians are are willing to jump in blind when they know there are other opportunities in the pipeline I just don't see why we cant at least give the other ideas a chance to produce some plans & a financial viability before saying yay or ney!

Whats the harm in listening to other offers???

What a load of bollox!!!!

Like him or loathe him I think it is completely ludicrous to suggets that he doesnt care about Everton and is just in it for the money. Have a word with yourself

Even if he did sell up would that not mean more investment in the club ?

And who do you want in charge of the club , some Yank into soccer who doesnt know his corners from his throw ins? Do you think that they will have more feelings for the club and not be interested in the money?

I hate short sighted people with short memories, can you honestly say the club has not moved forward since the Johnson era?

Lad your aggressive attitude to anyone who offers an alternative opinion to yours has been pissing me right off for days now, read my post again and ask yourself where I suggested BK doesnt care about Everton, also read my reply to StevO and don't be so quick to jump on poeople whenever they open their mouths!!

Lad your aggressive attitude to anyone who offers an alternative opinion to yours has been pissing me right off for days now, read my post again and ask yourself where I suggested BK doesnt care about Everton, also read my reply to StevO and don't be so quick to jump on poeople whenever they open their mouths!!

in your honest opinion will BK be at the helm leading us into Kirkby or will he sell up the minute his share price rises?

So thats not intimating that hes only in it for the money then?

Sorry If my reply was overly aggressive just fed up with all the flak BK and KW are getting when its clear that they are moving the club in the right direction

:P lol Wish I had spotted your username when I asked you if you remember the Johnson era!! :P

:P lol Wish I had spotted your username when I asked you if you remember the Johnson era!! :P

I remember the "dark years" as I like to call them very well indeed mate I sat in the Gwladys street throughout and was there for that dirty day against coventry (missed wimbledon) when I descovered that tears of joy were actually spontaneous & uncontrollable as I stood sobbing on the Goodison turf. I was also there getting dragged out by the bizzies after the sit in and singing on Goodison road for hours after when we finally got rid of the prize twit!

BK has no doubt brought this club about from a downward spiral to a steady ascent but dont over estimate his input the majority of the work had been done by Moyes & the playing staff. Our business side although portrayed as looking rosey hasnt realy changed much it's just represented differently by clever business men we are actually deeper in debt now than we were then.

I just want to look at the options and I dont care if LCC are cunts the fact is a deliverable satdium on the edge of a growing multi national, vibrant city is a million miles better than one on the outskirts of town in the middle of a trading estate. For the record I live in litherland (sefton!) close to the proposed site on switch island and I was dead against that idea from the off. We would be a million miles beter off closer to the city centre in terms of winning show piece games & / or concerts and increasing our revenue stream through corporate events & sponsorship.

I remember the "dark years" as I like to call them very well indeed mate I sat in the Gwladys street throughout and was there for that dirty day against coventry (missed wimbledon) when I descovered that tears of joy were actually spontaneous & uncontrollable as I stood sobbing on the Goodison turf. I was also there getting dragged out by the bizzies after the sit in and singing on Goodison road for hours after when we finally got rid of the prize twit!

BK has no doubt brought this club about from a downward spiral to a steady ascent but dont over estimate his input the majority of the work had been done by Moyes & the playing staff. Our business side although portrayed as looking rosey hasnt realy changed much it's just represented differently by clever business men we are actually deeper in debt now than we were then.

I just want to look at the options and I dont care if LCC are cunts the fact is a deliverable satdium on the edge of a growing multi national, vibrant city is a million miles better than one on the outskirts of town in the middle of a trading estate. For the record I live in litherland (sefton!) close to the proposed site on switch island and I was dead against that idea from the off. We would be a million miles beter off closer to the city centre in terms of winning show piece games & / or concerts and increasing our revenue stream through corporate events & sponsorship.

I agree with what you are saying , I would much rather stay within the city but where is the money going to come from?

In an ideal world we would already be preparing for life in the Kings Dock but we simply couldnt afford it. I just worry that if we pass up this opportunity then we might just miss the boat.

We cant hang around forever waiting for a multimillionaire to appear over the horizon willing to throw £150 - £200M at a new ground before he even looks at the playing side.

I just think that if we already have a new stadium and new training facilities in place it makes us a far better proposition for any potential investors.

To be honest judging by the majority of the votes in forums Ive seen it looks like it is going to be a no vote anyway

Mike can you answer me a question, in your honest opinion will BK be at the helm leading us into Kirkby or will he sell up the minute his share price rises?

Evertonian or not that realy doesnt come into it IMO.

The thread's moved on but....I think he'd sell his shares at a loss if he thought it was right for Everton and I think he'd keep them and miss out on a quick profit if he thought that was right for Everton. If being an Evertonian doesn't come into it why doesn't he take a wage? I've dealt with him in the past (as a client) and from everything I know about him and I've seen of him and heard about him I think he's as genuine a bloke as you could find.....doesn't mean he's always right of course, but then I don't think he'd claim to be.

I believe this has become about money for him, unintentionally but I think it has.

If he's an Evertonian and he wants the best for us why is he turning his back on a rival group who are also claiming they can deliver a stadium that's the bit that doesnt make sense to me mate I just cant see the point in turning your back on an offer before you know whats on the table!

I would be very supprised if he's here when we move and so would alot of Everton shareholoders I know some of whom are family members and have been at the meetings and do actually know whats going on within the club.

It just scares me how badly this has been handled, BK knows the Evertonian mentality and he knew when this started the only way he would win hearts & minds was with tranceparancy but he's let some fucker (KW) pull across the blackout curtain, it just stinks and I can get past that.

BK is on some sort of power trip he just likes the fact he can say "look at me i'm a chairman of a football club" he knows as well as the fans do that he has'nt got the funds, or resources to run the club, and i do think he will bail out, towards the actual move but he's bound to insist on still being some sort of head figure at the club so he can get his free ticket and plate of sarnies each week, maybe this is why Robert Earl is starting to move onto the board ever so slowly, maybe thats the plan.

BK is on some sort of power trip he just likes the fact he can say "look at me i'm a chairman of a football club" he knows as well as the fans do that he has'nt got the funds, or resources to run the club, and i do think he will bail out, towards the actual move but he's bound to insist on still being some sort of head figure at the club so he can get his free ticket and plate of sarnies each week, maybe this is why Robert Earl is starting to move onto the board ever so slowly, maybe thats the plan.

Aye, Robert Earl in my opinion is waiting for the right opportunity to strike. If he indeed put forward the funds to sign Yakubu and Fernandes he is already showing that he can influence the clubs transfer policy. Put it this way he is much more successful than BK and i believe it wont be long before he gets off his seat in the background and takes control.

Where we go from then who knows???