IGNORED

Bolton

Sandman

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather Carsley than Neville, I sore the last 10mins of BB game yesterday and he seemed v energetic

I read above mentioning Cahill, whats the lastest with him

Right down to business, Im off to the pub in half an hour to what this, it one of the live games. My daughter predicts 2-1 to us

Lets av em

My daughter got the score right again, shes fooking amazing, im asking her for 6 numbers for saturday

P.S, Romney I meant Jags seemed energestic

I dont doubt his talent I jut think he needs a fuckin big kick up the arse and starting from the bench may just give him that!

You cant really put him on the bench because of all the work he puts in. Who else is going to chase everything and everyone down?

Granted AJ is never going to be remembered as one of our greatest forwards, he's never going to get a shed full of goals BUT there is a hell of a lot more to his game than scoring.

Theres some other thread where some fans are expecting AJ to get 15-20 goals this season. I think thats a tad optimistic. If he gets close to 10 but still puts in as much effort every week then I'll be happy (just as long as someone else is banging them in).

You cant really put him on the bench because of all the work he puts in. Who else is going to chase everything and everyone down?

Granted AJ is never going to be remembered as one of our greatest forwards, he's never going to get a shed full of goals BUT there is a hell of a lot more to his game than scoring.

Theres some other thread where some fans are expecting AJ to get 15-20 goals this season. I think thats a tad optimistic. If he gets close to 10 but still puts in as much effort every week then I'll be happy (just as long as someone else is banging them in).

The lad needs to stop playing on the wing, look at Bellendamy he played in the middle for Blackburn bagged a load of goals, spent a season chasing into the corners for the shite an didnt get a sniff then he goes to west ham and plays off the last defender again an has 3 or 4 already this season.

Small fast strikers have to play central off the last man or they never score goals. Time for Moyes to accept this and tell Andy to become a goal hanger again like his CP days then he'll get the magical 20 goals!