IGNORED

Bolton

Sandman

think there needs to be a few changes for this game... so how does this teamsheet look?

-----------------Howard-------------------

---Neville---Yobo--- Lescott---Baines---

---Osman---Arteta---Jags---Pienaar---

-----------AJ--- Yak/Anichebe------------

now surely thats good enough to see off bolton.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think there needs to be a few changes for this game... so how does this teamsheet look?

-----------------Howard-------------------

---Neville---Yobo--- Lescott---Baines---

---Osman---Arteta---Jags---Pienaar---

-----------AJ--- Yak/Anichebe------------

now surely thats good enough to see off bolton.

Great side, but i think mcfadden is more likely to get pienaar's spot than take AJ's. AJ's got a goal coming soon so i think a smart man would bet on him to do so this game.

Aj's chased everything so far this season,was unlucky at Spurs not to get a couple.

Goals will come,what he needs is some pressure taking off,a bit better service and

a bit of luck.

Don't think Bolton will be quite as physical as Blackburn,which will help Osman get

into the game more.

Usual tight defence,no Goodison pressure and either a new Yakubu or a rested

Anichebe,might see us get a narrow win.

Emm, Bolton - I think a lot will depend on how what happens before the transfer window on Friday - Could see Bolton possibley losing Anelka and or Nolan - That would be a huge blow to them.

Dropping AJ - indeed contraversial. Not for me though, been very unlucky not to get on the scoresheet just yet.

If Anelka or Nolan go then -

Howard

Baines

Lescott

Yobo

Neville

Osman

Arteta

Jags

McFadden

Yakubu

AJ

to give Bolton a spanking - 4-0

with an AJ hatrick

I just think he needs a massive kick up the arse when was the last time he scored?

BECAUSE HE DOESNT GET ONE GOOD PASS FROM ANYONE IN OUR TEAM, HE HAS TO MAKE EVERYCHANCE HIMSELF! NOT ONLY THAT RUN THE CHANNELS AND CHASE BACK FOR TACKLES.

Sorry about the caps lol

---------------Howard-----------------

---Hibbo---Yobo--Lescott---Baines--

-Arteta--Jagielka-Carsley--Pienaar-

------------A.J-----Yakubu-----------

Its not gunna happen but that should be the team to play bolton, Nevilles performances lately have been horrific, Hibbert aswell but he's a better right back.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Have not got a clue what team Moysie will play after his selection last week, but think this is a game we need to take 3 points from. This game is the difference between a good start and a mediocre start to the season. But i would play AJ think he takes alot of attention from defenders which should leave others open more often.

personally i think yak will be on the bench for this one. cas if he signs he will only get 2 days training with the lads.

we know AJ wont be dropped, even thou he looked off the pace on sat.

and faddy scored so they wont change it. will probably see the same team that started the 2nd half on sat.

be a good strong bench. if they could and they were fit. i'd give AJ a rest and anichebe, yakubu upfront that would be strong and powerfull against a bolton side that is physical!!

I think you cannot kick carsley and stubbs out of the team entirely. They just need to be swapped and changed a little to cope against certain types of attack. So against this "new look" bolton i think a younger defence will be opted in lescott and yobo. But for teams with a slower pace stubbs will return aswell as carsley. You have to admit when you see stubbs jumping to head the ball you know he will come out on top 9 times out of 10, he is still a great physical presence against teams with strikers who like to keep the ball down at their feet.

At defending from corners Stubbs and Yobo have got to be the best.

I cannot actually believe there are some who were applauding the fact that they were injured. The service they have given this club, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Dont worry though, when they play a blinder you will be the first ones to praise them, but when they have a bad game your the first to get the daggers out.

Edited by Jay Bernard

I think you cannot kick carsley and stubbs out of the team entirely. They just need to be swapped and changed a little to cope against certain types of attack. So against this "new look" bolton i think a younger defence will be opted in lescott and yobo. But for teams with a slower pace stubbs will return aswell as carsley. You have to admit when you see stubbs jumping to head the ball you know he will come out on top 9 times out of 10, he is still a great physical presence against teams with strikers who like to keep the ball down at their feet.

At defending from corners Stubbs and Yobo have got to be the best.

I cannot actually believe there are some who were applauding the fact that they were injured. The service they have given this club, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Dont worry though, when they play a blinder you will be the first ones to praise them, but when they have a bad game your the first to get the daggers out.

So as fans we can't have a go when a player plays shit? Stubbs should not start any game infront of Lescott unless he's injured. Imagine it "sorry Joley you can't play today because you're too fast, we're going to play Stubbs 'coz he's slow just like their attack".

dont get me wrong, stubbs and carsley are good players, great servants of the club, it is just that if moyes insists on sticking with them over younger options like jags and lescott then it isnt gonna help the team.

Its not, im very grateful for what they have given our club over the years but we have better players now, moyes is living in the past.

Iam not saying that Stubbs and Carsley should start every game, if you read correctly i said i would like to see them in a swap and change rotation system. I just thought if you stuck them on the bench from now till the end of the season it would be a bit harsh to players who have served us well.

I was also having ago at the people who when told that Stubbs and Carsley were injured, were pleased at this. Injuries should never be wished upon anyone. Except Robbie Savage of course.

Edited by Jay Bernard

Iam not saying that Stubbs and Carsley should start every game, if you read correctly i said i would like to see them in a swap and change rotation system. I just thought if you stuck them on the bench from now till the end of the season it would be a bit harsh to players who have served us well.

I was also having ago at the people who when told that Stubbs and Carsley were injured, were pleased at this. Injuries should never be wished upon anyone. Except Robbie Savage of course.

Cant remember if I actually got involved in that but my take on that situation was positive in that Moyes would be forced to play our good, young, fast & expensive players because we all know it would have took a string of bad results for him to drop either of the old gaurd!!