IGNORED

Bolton

Sandman

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team i would like to see turn out.........

..................howard........................

Jagielka... yobo... lescott ... Baines

................... Neville........................

osman ........ Arteta........... Pienaar

.............johnson... yakubu............

. .. .. .. ... .. ... ... .. ... . . .. .. . .. .. ... .. .. .. ... ... .. .. ... .

the team i think Moyes will turn out..............

................... howard ........................

hibbert ...Yobo .....Lescott ...........baines

osman ... jagielka .. neville ... Arteta

...............johnson ... Mc faddy..............

Yakubu and Pienaar Late subs if things are not going well, but i expect efc to win this one 2-0 ARTETA and JOHNSON.

With a decent right mid infront of Hibbert I'd take him over Neville TBH I hate when Neville plays there cos he picks up the ball and plays that curler along the touch line every time it pisses me right off. If I know he's gona do it so, so must everyone else in the world!!

Thank You! Next season moyes needs to pick a new captain so he doesnt have to play Neville on the basis of being captain, Hibberts had one bad game this season, I can't remember when neville last played well, If we play someone who stays right wing in front of Hibbert then he wont hit it up as much because no1 makes the line and asks for the ball off him (Osman)

This is the team i would like 2 start

.................Howard

Nevile.....Jags.....stubbs.......Lescott

..................tommy g

..........Osman...pienaar...Arteta

...........Mc fadden...Yakubu

I dont care what any of u say AJ just isent playing well neither is he + hasent scored no were near the target he should be aiming for IMO<<<<!!!!

Also alotough nEvZ hasent been showing his true talent hes a very important player towards the team hes a very good captain and holds up the team spirit just tht none ov u people seem 2 see this part ov his football / We take him owt the 1st team i think the team would colapse hes so important!! Commits everythin2 the club, Awsome job as captain, No1 could do a better job as captain + A nice guy!

And why start Grav when he's unfit. Also no player has walked straight in our team whose signed recently. That spot should go to Jags against Bolton, but I won't hold my breath because I expect to see Carsley there unfortunately.

Rather Carsley than Neville, I sore the last 10mins of BB game yesterday and he seemed v energetic

I read above mentioning Cahill, whats the lastest with him

Right down to business, Im off to the pub in half an hour to what this, it one of the live games. My daughter predicts 2-1 to us

Lets av em

Rather Carsley than Neville, I sore the last 10mins of BB game yesterday and he seemed v energetic

I read above mentioning Cahill, whats the lastest with him

Right down to business, Im off to the pub in half an hour to what this, it one of the live games. My daughter predicts 2-1 to us

Lets av em

Carsley looked energetic? Or Jagielka?

What a bugger my 80cm crashed & burned this week.

Took it back, & sadly they could not repair or replace with the same unit.

So sadly they had to give me a 90cm Wide screen job that was nearly double the price as was the closest they had to it.

Buggar. :)

Im off to press the Viewers choice button ( Choice of 5 games) on Fox & settle in 4 the Blues.

COYB.