IGNORED

Metalist Kharkiv

Sandman

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was one player we could have played last night who would have given us some creativity

VAN DER MEYDE

he wasnt even on the bench :|

i no he has had differences with moyes but come on

those up moyes arse eg. Neville, Hibbert, Carsley, Osman play all the time no matter how shit they are.

you should be proud, your players came here and done their job, and did it well. in all honesty, i think we are capable of going to kharkiv and winning, but i dont think we will. i wonder if your suspended players will be missed or do you have back up players who are good enough?

Yep, we are capable but like you I have no confidence and doubt we will.

Hows this for a scenario. It ends 1-1 and goes to PENALTIES :o .....God Forbid.

Edited by Maghull70

This is going to be only post in this thread, because I think I'll get pissed off and start smashing things if I have to think about last night again.

WTF was Moyes thinking? Is he clueless? Playing Carsley ahead of Jagielka is suicidal, the twat spent all of his time ball watching and generally doing fuck all but go backwards. Why play the long ball? Moyes must be telling them to do it, theres just no other explanation for it. It played right into their hands. They knew how to pass the ball, and do you know what else? They did it with style and pace. Two things we know absolutely nothing about. Why do we get the ball and stop it, then look about and then play it backwards? We never do anything with any speed, and it gives the opposition time to regroup. Also once again, our movement and support play were atrocious. Our players constantly stand about waiting for something to happen, rather than supporting the player with the ball and making something happen. Sort it out Moyes or people will lose faith in you, if they havn't already.

Four players I thought were especially poor - Carsley, Hibbert (do fuck off), Osman (was he even playing?), and Neville. One of them (Osman) can be a good player on his day, so I won't be too pissed with him. But the other three, LEAVE PLEASE. I can't really complain about Yakubu's performance really, he was having balls hoofed up to him that he just couldn't win and the only way for him to get the ball at his feet was to come INTO HIS OWN FUCKING HALF to get it off the defenders. That sets alarm bells ringing in my head, I don't know about anyone else. I can't complain with Faddy either, he was the only one who showed that he wanted to move forward with the ball at his feet. Yes, sometimes he lost the ball but he should be commended for having a go, not slaughtered. Lescott, I thought, had his worst game for us. He was all over the place IMO. Yobo was solid, and deserves a lot of praise. Baines was MOTM once again, superb lad, keep it up. Hibbert was caught ball watching time and time again when there were opposition players behind him. I felt like running on the pitch and murdering the stupid fuck. Surely even Blue4ever can't defend his performance last night?

I feel sorry for AJ, his only chances in the game, due to our ineptitude, were the penalties. Slots the first one home superbly, and then thanks to our own players being dickheads he has to retake it and misses. Cheers to all those who ran into the box, you fucked us over. He should never have taken the penalty right at the end of the game, Mcfadden probably should have had it or anyone that can take a penalty really.

Congrats must go to Metallist, you outplayed us last night (even with 9 men). You showed us how to play football. Maybe we should approach your manager to give Moyes some tips on how to create an attacking team who have a bit of style about them.

agree with most of that, including the bit about osman, he has on and off days, but neville carsley and hibbert are shit week in week out, but still moyes plays them. we have better in those positions now. for a period last season it looked as though hibbert had been dropped. why has he returned to the first XI?

i must disagree about yakubu though, i know his service wasnt brilliant to say the least but a good striker will really annoy the defenders all game, even without the ball. and all he did was stand there, he said he wanted to join everton because they were in europe, but i thought he looked awful lazy last night.

and i would have liked to see vdm too, but i dont think he's ever gonna get another chance now. moyes had vidarsson and jutkiewicz on the bench, that shows how much of a chance vdm is gonna get.

This is going to be only post in this thread, because I think I'll get pissed off and start smashing things if I have to think about last night again.

WTF was Moyes thinking? Is he clueless? Playing Carsley ahead of Jagielka is suicidal, the twat spent all of his time ball watching and generally doing fuck all but go backwards. Why play the long ball? Moyes must be telling them to do it, theres just no other explanation for it. It played right into their hands. They knew how to pass the ball, and do you know what else? They did it with style and pace. Two things we know absolutely nothing about. Why do we get the ball and stop it, then look about and then play it backwards? We never do anything with any speed, and it gives the opposition time to regroup. Also once again, our movement and support play were atrocious. Our players constantly stand about waiting for something to happen, rather than supporting the player with the ball and making something happen. Sort it out Moyes or people will lose faith in you, if they havn't already.

Four players I thought were especially poor - Carsley, Hibbert (do fuck off), Osman (was he even playing?), and Neville. One of them (Osman) can be a good player on his day, so I won't be too pissed with him. But the other three, LEAVE PLEASE. I can't really complain about Yakubu's performance really, he was having balls hoofed up to him that he just couldn't win and the only way for him to get the ball at his feet was to come INTO HIS OWN FUCKING HALF to get it off the defenders. That sets alarm bells ringing in my head, I don't know about anyone else. I can't complain with Faddy either, he was the only one who showed that he wanted to move forward with the ball at his feet. Yes, sometimes he lost the ball but he should be commended for having a go, not slaughtered. Lescott, I thought, had his worst game for us. He was all over the place IMO. Yobo was solid, and deserves a lot of praise. Baines was MOTM once again, superb lad, keep it up. Hibbert was caught ball watching time and time again when there were opposition players behind him. I felt like running on the pitch and murdering the stupid fuck. Surely even Blue4ever can't defend his performance last night?

I feel sorry for AJ, his only chances in the game, due to our ineptitude, were the penalties. Slots the first one home superbly, and then thanks to our own players being dickheads he has to retake it and misses. Cheers to all those who ran into the box, you fucked us over. He should never have taken the penalty right at the end of the game, Mcfadden probably should have had it or anyone that can take a penalty really.

Congrats must go to Metallist, you outplayed us last night (even with 9 men). You showed us how to play football. Maybe we should approach your manager to give Moyes some tips on how to create an attacking team who have a bit of style about them.

I agree lad, our midfield lost us that game, Carsley done nothing but its unfair to blame him for all the long balls because he doesn't do that many.

Phil Neville needs to resign as captain so we dont play him on the basis of being captain, he's useless.

Well done you have summed up an explination of y Everton wer so shit 2 days ago. Total agree with everythin your sayin. What has happend to Pip aswell hes all of a sudden went shit he was a key player last season he just went complety down the pan. We should have played VDM for 1 simple reason HE HAS EUROPEAIN EXPERINENCE what most of our players dont have eg: Hibbert,Osman,Neville(well he has but he was probably sub most of the time) and carsley. The only players who didnt have europeian experience and who played good wer Baines,McFadden wer good (baines mom imo). I just hope that we can win in Ukraine by hook or crook. :angry: