IGNORED

Metalist Kharkiv

Sandman

well to give you an impression of the team, they were a surprise last season but failed at the start of this season..they just started to gain it back...the huge problem for them will be lack of confidence, the team hasn't played in Europe for about 15 years so they will come out shivering at Goodison. Best players: Rykun MD (if not drunk), Nwoha FW, Zeze FW, Devic MD, Fomin FW

:D :D We also have one of those, but i dont think he will be selected to play. :) and he 's definately NOT one of our best players

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ticket for this game in my season ticket seat arrived through my door this morning. This surprised me because I hadn't gone and bought a ticket for the game, but then I realised it must be because when I ordered my season ticket I ticked the box to send me a ticket for cup games in my usual seat automatically. I had thought it only applied to domestic cup games, obviously not. Nevertheless, I'm happy I've got a ticket.

Lots of tickets still available, went on general sale today. Just taking the wife out shopping with absolutely no thought whatsoever of buying her something and then saying, "....er, by the way....you know Everton are playing next Thurs? Very reasonable price/first Euro game/be a shame to miss at that price etc etc :lol: . Putty in my hands she is B) . See you there ;) .

Mark, How does that work, have you pre-paid or do you owe them for that ticket. ??

They take it automatically from my debit card. When you send for the season ticket you provide the details of where you would like the season ticket money to come from and/or for the cup game tickets.

Edited by Romey 1878

'dnipro_fc' date='Sep 14 2007, 2:14 PM' post='100009']

no no no mate) thats FC Kharkiv not Metalist...something like to promote Liverpool instead of Everton))))

They play on Sunday 16th. I see our latest poster is a Dnipro supporter.

19:00pm. Dnipro D'petrovsk .. Vs .. Metalist Kharkiv. Ukraine Vyscha Liga.

who are you kidding!

we had a full house against dinamo and we were dead and buried before the game even started!

if we can get 36k against blackburn, what makes you think we can only get 25 for metalist?

we got 28,000 for bucharest thats 12,000 off a full house <_<

i'd simply drop AJ to give faddy a chance up front, the way he's playing for scotland he definately deserves it. and i think neville is better at RB than CM, but you do get fed up with seeing that big curling hoof down the line 25 times a game, i'd drop him too but i know it'll never happen.

id be tempted with a chelsea-like 4-3-3 ... that would be exciting

with

-----------------Yakubu----------

---Mc Fadden---------------AJ----

-----Arteta---Jagielka---Gravesen

could be worth a try but I dont like arteta in the middle that much, he's a differant level on the wing imo, id actually play Arteta in Mcfaddens place there and bring Cars or Nev.

i think with mcfaddens form he should be in with a shout

He's going to get (rightly imo) pissed off if he doesn't get a chance. You could see in his face after his shot on Saturday "..see what might have happened if you'd given me a bit more time?"

He deserves some time on the pitch.

3-0. Faddy, Baines & Arteta pen.

Edited by MikeO

---------------Howard-----------------

Neville---Yobo------Lescott---Baines

--------------Jagielka------------------

---Arteta----Graverson------Pienaar---

---------Yakubu---Johnson-----------

as neviles the caption and therefor has to play the only position i would put him is right back. Sorry hibbo.

Yer that is the best team we can hope for but I would like to see Neville left out and Tony play over him because Neville deserves dropping after his recent performances not A.J.

---------------Howard-----------------

Neville---Yobo------Lescott---Baines

--------------Jagielka------------------

---Arteta----Graverson------Pienaar---

---------Yakubu---Johnson-----------

as neviles the caption and therefor has to play the only position i would put him is right back. Sorry hibbo.

You'll have to take Grav out, he won't start even if he does recover. Although, that would be the team I'd be happy with.