IGNORED

Big Sam

Its Really Stating To Become A Joke

Given Time Im Sure He Would Have Done Well

Take Bolton It Took Him 8 Years To Get Them To Where They Are Now

Newcastle Wernt In Exactly In Any Crisis Either

Just Fans Who Expect Things To Change For The Better Over Night

Thanks God Big Bill Stuck With Moysey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seen that he's left Newcastle. Strange, thought he would do well with the barcodes

I had my suspicions, the problem is - it's ok playing diabolical football with a team like Bolton as the fans are just grateful to be in the top 10 of the premier league, when you go to a big club like Newcastle they want to be entertained as well as successful. The writing has been on the wall for months, Newcastle fans said they were playing some of the worst football they've ever seen. I find it highly amusing, he was constantly talking himself up, now he gets a reality check. I remember having a big argument (yes me ;)) with my dad when he said Everton should've sacked Moyes and gone for Sam - as if!

Funny old game football, Big Sam Allardice with his little sidekick Sammy Lee loved at Bolton for keeping them in the Prem, and even getting them into europe, big sam moves on and now they are both out of jobs and Bolton are struggling, should have stayed where they were.

Same with Curbishley at Charlton, kept them in the prem for years he moves on and look at Charlton now, down in the Championship ..... should have stayed where he was.

NEWCS would be making a grave mistake if they appoint Shearer, no experience at any level so i wouldnt put him in the prem, especially not with Newcastle. Needs to start off with Hartlepool or somewhere like that just to get some experience.

they spend millions and yet are still are hugely average club and think they should be top 5 because they had 1 or 2 good seasons a while back with Kegan

they go through managers so quickly it's rediculous.

maybe they need to look at what happend to us when we hung on to a manager through a bad patch and stuck with Moyes. we went through way too many managers in the 90's and there was no stability but when we stuck with moyes despite a lot of disgruntled fans at certain points he was able to mould the team how he wanted it and it's worked. money is spent better and players stay longer.

Newcastle have spent so long enticing big names with big money then getting annoyed when it doesn't go right for them.

I'm sure Sam will get himself a decent new job, if he wants join another supposedly book club that aren't achieving what the fans want and spending millions on shite maybe he should come down our road and pop his name in the hat for a job with the red shites!

shearer has ruled himself out of the job, i think after seeing sam he wont want the job. as said above, hes a massive hero there, he wont want the pressure of messing up.

small club, big ground, small minds

good luck sam, your better off out of there!

Just imagine if they got McClown....haha.... Championship all the way.

I don't know why but i have always hated Newcastle so i find this all quite funny, the whole thing surrounding managers getting the sack so quickly now is just absurd though. The one thing that Big Bill has got going for him is that he has stuck by Davey, even through some times where he could have easily got the sack.

Fuck only knows who will want to take the job. As pat said, worst job in football.

Nah, they wont try for Moyes, cos they know he wouldnt leave, look at the Shape Were in, havnt done so well in years,

And who ever said about Sam signing Avergage Players, did u not notice that the players you listed,they where the Players we were Interested in? Fool.

Would any1 take Martins for 13Mil(His buyout clause)?

Edited by jacko1990

Im sorry mate but he has signed average players. Some of them we were in for. Just because we were in for them doesn't mean they are great players. Look at the players big sam signed. Smith, above average work rate but below average skill levels. Barton, could be a good player but has been nothing but average, Rozhenal, average, Cacapa, haha i didnt think anyone could be worse than JA Boumsang.....

To the person who said sam bought average players, spot on. To Jacko. Fool

Oh fuck off. Smith and Barton. Average. Enough Said.

And to say that Moyers is a shit manager because he was looking at the same players is stupid. Big Sam needed to sort out the defence, but he didn't he bought players like Barton or Smith, when his priority should have been the entire back line. And selling Parker was a fucking stupid move.

Smith is Average but Barton is a bit above, As most ppl have posted in Barton Thread they think he is a Talented player and would like t have him here if it wasnt for is behaviour. Yes their back line was bad, but he brought Defenders in that were doing well at their old Clubs, how was he suppost to know they would not Perform for Him?

He said he wanted to sign some established prem or championship defenders then went abroad and then complained that it all went wrong. He rushed into the wrong signatures then rued his mistakes. He should have taken time to bring the right players in rather than panic buyed. He started digging his own grave with poor signatures in the summer.

Funny old game football, Big Sam Allardice with his little sidekick Sammy Lee loved at Bolton for keeping them in the Prem, and even getting them into europe, big sam moves on and now they are both out of jobs and Bolton are struggling, should have stayed where they were.

Same with Curbishley at Charlton, kept them in the prem for years he moves on and look at Charlton now, down in the Championship ..... should have stayed where he was.

NEWCS would be making a grave mistake if they appoint Shearer, no experience at any level so i wouldnt put him in the prem, especially not with Newcastle. Needs to start off with Hartlepool or somewhere like that just to get some experience.

it would be a risk but I think Shearer could actually be a brilliant manager and is exactly the type of manager the Newcastle fans would love. To say he needs to start somewhere like Hartlepool is wide of the mark imo, Kenny Dalgliesh started at Liverpool and he did alright. Shearer seems an intelligent guy, I half hoped he would get the England job! I can't see anyone wanting the Newcastle job (unless there is big money to spend) so I think Shearer is about the best they could do. He apparently has ruled himself out of the job though anyway, but we'll see!

10 points to that man

Can i exchange my points for Prizes?

it would be a risk but I think Shearer could actually be a brilliant manager and is exactly the type of manager the Newcastle fans would love. To say he needs to start somewhere like Hartlepool is wide of the mark imo, Kenny Dalgliesh started at Liverpool and he did alright. Shearer seems an intelligent guy, I half hoped he would get the England job! I can't see anyone wanting the Newcastle job (unless there is big money to spend) so I think Shearer is about the best they could do. He apparently has ruled himself out of the job though anyway, but we'll see!

They would love him cos he was is a living legend for them, but after a few losses how they going to react?

Can i exchange my points for Prizes?

They would love him cos he was is a living legend for them, but after a few losses how they going to react?

everyone loses some games. Shearer is a bona fide hero, and rightly so. Newcastle are in the pits, they've wasted shedloads of money, they've only got a couple of decent players on their books (and their best player is always injured) and they are basically a rudderless ship going nowhere. It can only get better in reality, put it this way - if you gave me the option of being managed by Glenn Roeder, Graeme Souness, Sam Allardyce or Alan Shearer I know who I'd pick 100 times out of 100.