Photo

Bk Question

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Bk Question (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Would Bill immediately step aside?

1. Yes (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. No (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

3. Unsure (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,455 posts

Posted 27 Nov 2009 - 12:10

Simple question. The final sentence in Kenwright's response to the Kirkby decision on the official site is this...

Kenwright has repeatedly said that he would immediately step aside if the right investor came along as the search continues for a major cash injection.

Do you think he's being honest? Or is he lying?

#2 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,198 posts

Posted 27 Nov 2009 - 12:12

I'd like to think he would but I'm unsure.

#3 smeghead1

smeghead1

Peter Reid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 27 Nov 2009 - 12:25

i know the answer should be yes but i cant believe nobodys been intrested already so i have to say no sorry Bill!

#4 adz09

adz09

Dixie Dean.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 27 Nov 2009 - 12:29

Romey, i am with you, i feel exactly the same

#5 craigb

craigb

King Louis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 27 Nov 2009 - 12:45

Simple question. The final sentence in Kenwright's response to the Kirkby decision on the official site is this...

Kenwright has repeatedly said that he would immediately step aside if the right investor came along as the search continues for a major cash injection.

Do you think he's being honest? Or is he lying?

What i didnt understand mike, when reading the article on the os earlier is that, it isnt actually BKs words its the writer stating, that BK would immediately step down. Why that has been put in is beyond me, personally i think its to end on a positive note for blues fans hoping Bill will step down to allow a more desirable chairman to come in.

#6 StevO

StevO

Blagging on the basis of knowledge

• Cyber Steward
  • 14,032 posts

Posted 27 Nov 2009 - 12:51

as his latest interview says hes looking for investment, not a buyer. i think no, but went for unsure as i dont really give a shit anymore, he will do what he likes anyway, and he likes being the boss.

#7 duncanmckenzieismagic

duncanmckenzieismagic

Howard Kendall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,605 posts

Posted 27 Nov 2009 - 14:02

I voted yes because I have no reason to call him a liar and I honestly do beleive he has done a decent job so far but knows as well as anybody that he cant take the club any further

If I was Kenwright I would be tempted to just leave the club in the shit and sell to the first cowboy who comes along given the way alot of ungrateful blues have treated him

#8 Matt

Matt

United we stand, divided we fall...

• Cyber Steward
  • 29,184 posts

Posted 27 Nov 2009 - 14:20

I voted yes because I have no reason to call him a liar and I honestly do beleive he has done a decent job so far but knows as well as anybody that he cant take the club any further

If I was Kenwright I would be tempted to just leave the club in the shit and sell to the first cowboy who comes along given the way alot of ungrateful blues have treated him

im goin with this. i honestly believe he is trying and providing the terms are correct, he would step aside.

the bigger a question is: what the "best thing for everton" is in his eyes?

#9 Bailey

Bailey

Kevin Ratcliffe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 27 Nov 2009 - 15:53

im goin with this. i honestly believe he is trying and providing the terms are correct, he would step aside.

the bigger a question is: what the "best thing for everton" is in his eyes?

Thats the problem for me. I dont doubt for one minute he is doing what HE thinks is right for Everton. However, im not sure how good a judge he is of what is right and what is not for the club.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users