53 replies to this topic

#41 marcopaulo

marcopaulo

marcopaulo - pun lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,692 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 13:21

agreed bily is so frustrating right now! he can produce moments like yesterday then other times look like the yak on valium!

#42 duncanmckenzieismagic

duncanmckenzieismagic

Howard Kendall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 14:27

http://news.bbc.co.u...ton/8526950.stm

Good to hear Moysie intends to keep hold of him

#43 Lowensda

Lowensda

A force to be reckoned with, I reckon

• Members
  • 14,824 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 14:51

The reason Michael Johnson hasnt made any real progress yet is because he has constantly been injured for the last couple of seasons. He is a bit like JV in that respect, showing bags of potential but gets injured far too frequently and its bad injuries not just bumps and bruises.

Shame really as he did look very good and now that City have got the money men in it makes you wonder whether he will ever really play for them again.

Its also because he started drinkin and gambling, and went into a massive downer with debt and health issuses. Moyes may have seen it :P

#44 Lowensda

Lowensda

• Members
  • 14,824 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 14:56

I'd like to make a request of you Memma. Could you please have a go at Bily in a thread? Maybe he'll piss on your chips too.

oooo Markus you naughty boy.

But i do agree...i hope he starts pulling his fingers from out of his ass. Provide more magic like that one off yday.

However i really think he could do better in the middle behind Saha, playing free, keeping the ball at his feet (which he is good at) and also his slick passing through players could do some damage in the right position. We know he can finish and we also know he has no pace to beat a man running, so do the passing and let Saha run!!

#45 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,239 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 15:00

My new avatar says it all B).

#46 Lowensda

Lowensda

• Members
  • 14,824 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 15:06

My new avatar says it all B).

Can i ask a completely computer illiterate question? How can i make my own moving avatar?

#47 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,239 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 15:58

Can i ask a completely computer illiterate question? How can i make my own moving avatar?

I have no idea mate, someone posted it on another forum and I stole it :P.

#48 Lowensda

Lowensda

• Members
  • 14,824 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 16:07

One way of doing it i suppose haha

#49 Ian C

Ian C

100% Guaranteed Irish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 18:34

Bah I seriously hate you, I spent 45 minutes last night trying to get that exact gif to work as my avatar. The page kept timing out! :(

#50 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,239 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 18:37

Bah I seriously hate you, I spent 45 minutes last night trying to get that exact gif to work as my avatar. The page kept timing out! :(

How gutting for you :P.

#51 nogs

nogs

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 19:16

oooo Markus you naughty boy.

But i do agree...i hope he starts pulling his fingers from out of his ass. Provide more magic like that one off yday.

However i really think he could do better in the middle behind Saha, playing free, keeping the ball at his feet (which he is good at) and also his slick passing through players could do some damage in the right position. We know he can finish and we also know he has no pace to beat a man running, so do the passing and let Saha run!!

Problem is we already have Cahill and Osman to play off one main striker, we bought Bily as a winger/wide midfield player. I agree about his lack of pace, but although he may not have set the world alight in his first season, his goal/assist return has been pretty good - pretty similar to Felli, in fact, and look how he's improved in his second season after we were all tearing our hair out about him last year.

I think Bily will be fine, he's got great touch and a peach of a left foot, once he's had a proper pre-season and is up to the job physically i think we've got a really good player. And you don't always have to be quick to play out wide, look at beckham.

#52 Droobie

Droobie

rednu nwod morf retroppuS

• Members
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 22:48

Can Rodders play right back/wing back?

#53 Matt

Matt

United we stand, divided we fall...

• Cyber Steward
  • 29,234 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2010 - 23:48

its Billys first season! yes its frustrating but to see the best of someone you need to give them time and games. Were you all like this last year with Screech? How frustrating has he been!

Same for Rodwell. Moments of brilliance, moments of stupidity, moments of complete indifference. Give them a chance to get settled, have a little patience and look forward to the reward that will come!

Can Rodders play right back/wing back?

i hope not, he would be wasted there. Waiting for Coleman to come claim his stake on that position!

Edited by galacticaracnid, 21 Feb 2010 - 23:51.

#54 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,239 posts

Posted 22 Feb 2010 - 11:04

The good thing is that Russia didn't qualify for the World Cup so Bily will have a full summers rest so he should be fully refreshed for next seson, and then maybe we'll see what Bily's really about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users