IGNORED

Referees

Memmaclub

2 points stolen against Newcastle for blatant goal.

2 points stolen against Arsenal for blatant pen near end of game.

2 point stolen against City for another dubious pen decision

Those are the ones that stick out if people can add I am happy to have my mind jerked.

that is six points. That would put us comfortably 3rd and that is what I think we deserve.

well it's disgusting I also read another thread and how suarez stayed on the pitch in the derby was pretty disgusting.

Sterling as well, ref went over and had a talk then just after he didn't send him off when he persisted to foul.

QPR away

David Moyes: "I think the decision for the Pienaar second yellow card was rubbish. Poor. The referee was poor all day, as he was when he reffed us against West Brom." He is also convinced Everton should have had a penalty.

Norwich (home) the freekick in the last minute was never a foul by Baines and led to the goal.

something i found on another thread - the evidence is overwhelming - we are playing against 12 men in most matches

lol really or are you just trying to get me to grow weary of this thread and leave?

I'll do a couple for you

Newcastle Anichebe goal dissalowed that clearly crossed the line.. I base that on the ball being across the line and a goal

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01586/blunder2a_1586093a.jpg

Newcastle Felli goal dissalowed for offside when clearly on.. I base that on Fellaini being onside and clearly a goal

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01586/BLUNDER1_1586091a.jpg

QPR Peinaar sent off for an unbelievable second yellow: I base that on the fact it was a unbelievably stupid decision

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/pienaar.gif

QPR Blatant pen on Jelavic denied

Cant find a pic or vid.. have to read one of the many stories running it..

35 mins

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...rton-live.html

Wigan their goal offside

Wigan Penalty denied that should have been

Wigan Penalty denied that should have been - In all 3 clear penalties only 1 given

Can't find but write up here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...premier-league

RS - Sterling should have gone

Can't find the 2 blatant fouls but they are as obvious as the rest

RS - Suarez should have gone x 2

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UbgYthk05pg/UI3v7sRxJjI/AAAAAAAAH68/Oi_P5S7Y0RE/s1600/SuarezDistin.gif

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-i-Iz0gdyleE/UI3vzWZJiKI/AAAAAAAAH60/1r8eotOcoW8/s320/MirallasSuarez.gif

RS - for their goal that wasn't.. Osman was lesser foul than Coates.. so if Osman's was even a foul... Coates should have been blown for a foul

http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=htt...g#.ULfWhGeHw9Y

Reading - Penalty for a blatant handball in the box

Again just awrite up pointing out the two pens.. one of which is the handball everyone except maybe yourself saw

http://www1.skysports.com/football/l.../261678/report

Norwich - freekick that lead to their equaliser was very soft and very few refs would have called an air shot and falling over a foul.

Arsenal - Arteta Pen was pretty straightforwards as well.

Can't find a gif

Lets not forget Leeds as well http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/evert...52-31907517/2/

First paragraph there

Damn that was a couple more than I was intending lol

Still pick the bones out and tell me where I am wrong mate.

Phil Neville was on MOTD saying that when the refereeing decisions even themselves out over the season we should be owed about 'five or six'. I don't like to blame the referee for our games, we should be able to win them on our own without resorting to the officials for help but I can see where people are coming from. I'm just happy at the moment, we are 3 points from 3rd so I don't think we should be moaning - just yet.

by expecting players to win games against 12 men you are shifting the blame to the players zoo - which is very unfair -

Everton players and coach are under immense pressure at the moment - to expect them to do more than other sides for the same win is totally unfair -

appropriate blame must be placed on where it belongs - on the shoulders of incompetent officials costing Everton plenty -

the playing field needs to be level for all sides - not uphill for some and downhill for others - but at this stage the field is more level for some than for others - so far Man City has received 6 penalties and the luckless Everton only a paltry 1 - immagine what a difference 5 or 6 penalties could have made to our season -

for example - if you have employees stealing from your business - you cannot argue that making a loss is now your fault because your margin of profit is too small or that your turnover is too low - stop the leak in the bucket rather than pouring more water in

Did I say that I expected us to win against 12 men? No I didn't, what I said was that we shoulden't be blaming recent results on the referee alone, some of the points dropped this season have been because we were simply poor on the day and thats the truth. If you're going to say that every time we drop points its because of the referee then I'm sorry but you're an idiot.

It's bollocks that they even themselves out over a season.

No they don't. Every year every team in the prem gets a panel of ref's to go over each games contentious decisions. We would have gone down way before the game against Coventry when Kendall was in charge. we earned points for games where pens were given and offsides went for us where the decisions were wrong, thus giving us the points we needed.

I just think the standard of refereeing is really poor in general. They are fitter then ever before, seem to be in the right places but then make absolute bullshit decisions. Its not just us, look at the Wigan game yesterday. Never a foul, let alone a penalty and a red card. The game was over after about 20mins.

We have been on the arsend of a few bad ones this season, but dont forget the Felli handball (against Swansea!?) a couple of pens that Seamus should have given away as well as a couple of dubious offsides. We all like to think it is one way because we remember the ones that go against us because there is more emotional attachment. Every team at the moment are getting bad decisions against them and not just us.

but if all sides get bad decisions against them which sides got them against Everton - seems very odd to me that they all get bad decisions exept against Everton by large - put differently - if it happens all the time against all sides why does Everton seldom benefit from those bad decisions agaist other teams?

but if all sides get bad decisions against them which sides got them against Everton - seems very odd to me that they all get bad decisions exept against Everton by large - put differently - if it happens all the time against all sides why does Everton seldom benefit from those bad decisions agaist other teams?

Liverpool in the last minute of the Derby??

Liverpool in the last minute of the Derby??

Foul on Jags (missed by the ref), and the goal scorer shouldn't have been on the pitch. Sterling shouldn't have been on either. Ref was biased, no blaming it as honest mistakes. Although the throw-in before our goal was fortunate but it was a 50/50 call in real time, whereas most decisions against us have been clear cut.

Foul on Jags (missed by the ref), and the goal scorer shouldn't have been on the pitch. Sterling shouldn't have been on either. Ref was biased, no blaming it as honest mistakes. Although the throw-in before our goal was fortunate but it was a 50/50 call in real time, whereas most decisions against us have been clear cut.

I'll refer you to Marco at 10.53am today. Blue tinted specs and all that.

WestBrom was truely Evertoned by the officials against Arsenal today -

the standard of refereeing in this league is not a joke anymore - its a circus in which the top 5 sides are the lions and the rest the clowns to prop them up -

2 blatantly wrong penalties gave Arsenal the victory on a plate - see it if you can - disgrace for the game that a professional diver can con a ref

We've been out all day and don't know any results from today at all, but it appears there has been further match officiating incompetence ?

'two blatantly wrong penalties give Arsenal a victory' - I'm no great fancier of the North London side and would have wanted WBA to get a result, and it appears some dumb ass referee fucks up again and I didn't enjoy reading that. I may even risk a view of that awful highlights program later if only to see it. And there was diving involved also ?

It's one reason why I've lost significant interest in soccer in recent years, the game just isn't what it used to be in that match officials have become more biased / incompetent, the more high profile sides get favorable decisions and impartiality goes out the fucking window. There needs a damn shake up in this league sooner or later in certain departments.

Their maths is off....they say we've lost seven points and then give us an extra eight in the "real" table.....and Liverpool have lost six and get nine addedhuh.png . That's as far as I checked.

Interesting though....I was looking for this site the other day and couldn't find it.