IGNORED

Moyes

My dad just rang, right try and stay with me here... a collegue has been saying, that dont expect moyes to be at the club monday..... when asked, he "revealed" a "mate" at the club told him that they dont expect moyes there monday.

Has anyone else heard anything like this??

before we just get posts of

"bullshit?"

in short the chain is

TT--> Me --> Me Dad--> Dad's Work Collegue --> Collegue's Mate in club.

Edited by Randomness

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bunch of my kopite mates called me up saying he quit and i shat myself untill i went home and looked hahaa

The kopites are just pleased cos it's not them in the limelight for boardroom unrest for a change! Wait 'til the season starts and the two american clowns start arguin with each other and undermining the manager and suddenly everything in the blue garden will look rosy again (well here's hopin:-) )

I think there is every possibility that he could walk, maybe not on monday but in the very near future, he has come out and said that he would sign his contract in the next few weeks, but in the same interview also said the only thing on his mind at the moment is getting 3 or 4 new players in.

When you think that last years already small squad has been depleted by Players who have been sold, or sent back off loans examples Fernandes loan, Graveson loan, Gardner Loan, McFadden sold, Johnson sold, and on top of that we have Cahill unfit, Hibbert unfit, Annichebe olympic duty, and Vaughan Suspended or injured, it makes you realise why the manager is in no hurry to sign a contract, I feel sorry for him and think he has been taken for granted,

I havent a clue what sort of team is ready to play the first game cos i dont think we have 11 players available, i think he is biding his time to see what comes off on the transfer front, and if nothing does i can see him leaving.

How much longer can the club expect him to perform miracles if they wont provide him with the amount and quality players that he needs. ?? I for one would not blame him if he did resign, he has done a tremendous job to get us where we are and its about time he was shown some respect and appreciation by the Board.

Once again I find myself agreeing with Licker.

I don't think that anyone Everton fan on here would blame DM if he decided to walk.

I honestly can't see us signing anyone before the transfer window closes and if that is the case by the time the EGM is here on 3rd September we would be looking for another manager (its ok though as Big Sam is looking for a job I would expect :o )

I think its pretty obvious that we not going to have any new signings before the season starts as for that to happen we would have had to have had Everton tell us that we have agreed a fee with a cub anthen have to wait for the week before the deal goes through.

if he's not there monday, you won't find me here tuesday. Haha found that quite amusing! I dont blame him if he leaves as licker said he needs to be showed sum respect where he has got us but with the likes of bill an the rest of the clowns on the board he wont get it.

• 3 weeks later...

From Sky....

Despite his frustrations, Moyes revealed he remains committed to the cause and plans to pen a new contract with the club.

"I'm still positive that I'll have a new contract to deal with shortly. I want to get this week out of the way before the transfer window closes," he said.

"There is that much going on now, I couldn't put that into the middle of this week on the agenda, that's for sure.

"The situation is just the same. I am fine. I'll have a contract. There is a contract there. I've spoken to the chairman (Bill Kenwright). When we get around to doing it, it is available to do."

From Sky....

Despite his frustrations, Moyes revealed he remains committed to the cause and plans to pen a new contract with the club.

"I'm still positive that I'll have a new contract to deal with shortly. I want to get this week out of the way before the transfer window closes," he said.

"There is that much going on now, I couldn't put that into the middle of this week on the agenda, that's for sure.

"The situation is just the same. I am fine. I'll have a contract. There is a contract there. I've spoken to the chairman (Bill Kenwright). When we get around to doing it, it is available to do."

slaven bilic coming soom!!!!!

fuck big sam. i want moyes and only moyes.

that sounds so homo.

By the sounds of it though you wouldn't stray, Moyes would like that :lol: DM isn't going anywhere. It wouldn't surprise me if he had a tatt like Big Dunc. As pissed off as i am about the transfer business i believe it's a blip, a one off. Ok some of the players have rejected us out of hand but they tend to be prima donnas, do we really want wankers like tiago here? How many players have we had at Everton like that? Not many. Everton need solid, hard working and depenable players, and if it takes us a while to get the right type, then so be it. Balls to tiago, milito and the rest; let them rot.